a

Eternal Hope Banishes You to the Shadow Realm To Save Your Lost Love

They say that hope springs eternal, or something like that. I’m not sure how true this is, nor do I even know what it means I just know it’s a thing people say, but Eternal Hope reminded me of that phrase. The game has you going into a different dimension to save your lost love. Thankfully, it turns out the creepy looking creatures that populate this realm are actually friendly, and are willing to help you on your little quest.

You’ll play as Ti’bi, a young boy who needs to save their lost love. The good news: they can get to the realm where their love is located. The bad news is that the realm is full of monsters called An’mu. However, as long as it’s wearing a mask, the An’mu will consider you to be friends and help you out on your quest. This may involve things like lifting you up to a platform or protecting you from people who are trying to do you harm. You just have to watch out for An’mu not wearing masks, for they’ll try to kill you.

Not only does this mean you’ll be playing a fun puzzle platformer, but also the game is absolutely beautiful. Taking on an art style inspired by the works of Studio Ghibli, Eternal Hope certainly is a looker. The An’mu remind me quite a bit of the creatures from the worlds created by the studio, and certainly give off the vibes one would expect from it.

Eternal Hope is launching on PC on August 6th 2020. You can add the game to your Steam wishlist here. An Xbox One version will be coming out later this year as well.

Add Comment