FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Feb, 12, 2010: My Bloody Valentine (original)
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:28 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
omg is he wearing a neckerchief?


Yes, yes he is.

I thought those only existed in cartoons Neutral



cartoons and Canada in the 80's
I met a canadian guy. He didn't have any sleeves. Is that common for canadian men, because he made it seem like it was.


depends on the province.
I have no idea which one, but he seemed to hate anything even slightly french, if that helps.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:28 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I think BF disappeared again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:30 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
omg is he wearing a neckerchief?


Yes, yes he is.

I thought those only existed in cartoons Neutral



cartoons and Canada in the 80's
I met a canadian guy. He didn't have any sleeves. Is that common for canadian men, because he made it seem like it was.


depends on the province.
I have no idea which one, but he seemed to hate anything even slightly french, if that helps.



that really only removes Quebec from the equation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:34 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I think BF disappeared again.

You are quite observant for a man with a Pringles mustache and an ascot in his nether region.... Shake Your Groove Thang!
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:34 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

What I have never understood about these movies is why they never fight back while they have superior numbers. There's one Harry Warden and four of them. If they armed themselves, with some makeshift weapons, stayed in a group and attacked as one, Harry wouldn't stand a chance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
What I have never understood about these movies is why they never fight back while they have superior numbers. There's one Harry Warden and four of them. If they armed themselves, with some makeshift weapons, stayed in a group and attacked as one, Harry wouldn't stand a chance.



yeah but the odds aren't 4 - 1, it's 3 - 1 with the 1 using their trust against them
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

LeeTheAgent wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I think BF disappeared again.

You are quite observant for a man with a Pringles mustache and an ascot in his nether region.... Shake Your Groove Thang!
I'll nether region your ascot, choda boy lover.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:40 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
What I have never understood about these movies is why they never fight back while they have superior numbers. There's one Harry Warden and four of them. If they armed themselves, with some makeshift weapons, stayed in a group and attacked as one, Harry wouldn't stand a chance.



yeah but the odds aren't 4 - 1, it's 3 - 1 with the 1 using their trust against them
I would have no trust to take advantage of in that situation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:43 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I think BF disappeared again.

You are quite observant for a man with a Pringles mustache and an ascot in his nether region.... Shake Your Groove Thang!
I'll nether region your ascot, choda boy lover.

<_<
>_>
I... don't know what that means... Neutral
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Tara, be my bloody valentine! Hahahahahaaaaaa *runs off into my garage* (I don't have a mine, sorry)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:47 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

i never understood how the younger characters were so flippant about Harry Warden when he kill their friends father. I mean it's a small town everyone would have known this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:47 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

Folk rock! FOLK YEAH!
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:48 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Tara, be my bloody valentine! Hahahahahaaaaaa *runs off into my garage* (I don't have a mine, sorry)




aawww I bet you say that to all the girls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:49 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Tara, be my bloody valentine! Hahahahahaaaaaa *runs off into my garage* (I don't have a mine, sorry)




aawww I bet you say that to all the girls.

He said it to me last night </3
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:50 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
i never understood how the younger characters were so flippant about Harry Warden when he kill their friends father. I mean it's a small town everyone would have known this.
The other day I laughed at someone calling a pair of breasts "Lovely cancer magnets" while I was talking to someone whose mother died of breast cancer. Just saying, people can be pretty damn flippant about some pretty bad stuff.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 7 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum