Katie Featherston May Return in Blumhouse’s PARANORMAL ACTIVITY Reboot

Blumhouse has a new Paranormal Activity movie in the works. And today we hear that it may see the return of franchise star Katie Featherston.

At least Blmhouse head honcho Jason Blum hopes so.

Blum tells Fandom: “I would love to bring her back and she’s a great actress and she’s an old friend and I hope we get to bring her back.”

He adds: “But I don’t know where exactly the story’s going to land. We’re talking about different things. A hundred percent, we’re making a movie, we just haven’t gotten that far with the development.

Would you like to see Katie Featherston return in Blumhouse’s new Paranormal Activity movie? Hit us up and let us know what you think in the comments below or over on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!

The original centers on Katie (Featherston) and Micah (Sloat) who become increasingly disturbed by what appears to be a supernatural presence. Hoping to capture evidence of it on film, they set up video cameras in their house but are not prepared for the terror that follows.

The film sports an 83% approval rating over on Rotten Tomatoes with a Critics Consensus that reads: Using its low-budget effects and mockumentary method to great result, Paranormal Activity turns a simple haunted house story into 90 minutes of relentless suspense.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: