Quibi Announces Renewal of MURDER HOUSE FLIP

Quibi has announced the second season renewal of Murder House Flip, produced by Sony Pictures Television, and hosted by designers Mikel Welch and Joelle Uzyel. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukVp9ZpfEUo

From Josh Berman, an Executive Producer of CSI, Murder House Flip is where true crime meets home renovation. This unconventional show takes on the country’s most infamous homes: the ones known for mysterious murders committed behind their walls. Homeowners turn to high-end renovation experts, Mikel Welch and Joelle Uzyel, to remove the stains of the past and take these homes from morbid to marvelous.

Murder House Flip was a genre mashup series pioneered by an amazing creative team. We can’t wait to continue our collaboration with Quibi as we build upon this successful first season. We look forward to showcasing more incredible stories and transformations!” – Elyse Seder, SVP, Alternative & Syndication Programming, Sony Pictures Television

“Thank you all for your making Murder House Flip a success! I can’t wait for a bigger and better season of spooky renovations and telling it like it is!” – Mikel Welch

We are so grateful to everyone who responded to our show. I can’t wait to get some incredible new renovations underway.  Looking forward to changing the lives of some very deserving homeowners!“ – Joelle Uzyel 

Are you a fan of Murder House Flip? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! You can also carry on the convo with me personally on Twitter @josh_millican.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: