Exclusive Tracks Preview: BECKY Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Available Digitally Tomorrow!

Music.Film Recordings & Varèse Sarabande Records will digitally release the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to the indie thriller, Becky, from director-duo Jonathan Milott and Cary Murnion (Bushwick, Cooties). The pulsing original score is composed by Nima Fakhrara (best known for his work on Detroit: Become Human and Crypto) will be available digitally tomorrow (June 12th). Becky was released on June 5th and is available On Demand and Digital, courtesy of Quiver Distribution.

Related Article: Check Out Our Brutal Exclusive Clip from BECKY Starring Lulu Wilson & Kevin James

Today, Dread Central is thrilled to exclusively preview two tracks from the Becky soundtrack. Give “Becky” and “There Once Was A Little Girl” a listen below.

Nima Fakhrara explains his process: “With this score, I took everything to its limits using children’s musical toys, vocal screams, and deep vocal breathings to create the signature sounds you can hear throughout. I wanted Becky to feel like a superhero origin story, and for the audience to experience the emotions Becky feels throughout her journey. Directors Jonathan Milott and Cary Murnion kept pushing me to go wilder, and the score is the result of that.”

Check out the trailer and synopsis for Becky below. You can read our review of the film, HERE.

Synopsis:
Spunky and rebellious, Becky is brought to a weekend getaway at a lake house by her father Jeff (Joel McHale) in an effort to try to reconnect. The trip immediately takes a turn for the worse when a group of convicts on the run, led by the merciless Dominick (Kevin James), suddenly invade the lake house.

Becky stars Lulu Wilson (Annabelle: Creation, The Haunting of Hill House), Kevin James (Paul Blart: Mall Cop, The King of Queens), Amanda Brugel (Snowpiercer, The Handmaid’s Tale), Robert Maillet (Deadpool 2, Pacific Rim) and Joel McHale (Community, Deliver Us from Evil). The film was directed by Cary Murnion (Bushwick, Cooties) and Jonathan Milott (Bushwick, Cooties) and co-written by Nick Morris making his feature screenwriting debut, Ruckus Skye (The Devil to Pay, Rattle the Cage) and Lane Skye (The Devil to Pay, Rattle the Cage).

Have you seen Becky yet? What do you think of the tracks we just shared from the soundtrack? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! You can also carry on the convo with me personally on Twitter @josh_millican.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: