Dread Central Hosting Virtual “Smoke-In” & CHRONIC HORROR Watch Party on 4/20!

Life as we know it fundamentally changed in 2020 as self-quarantine and social distancing have become the norm in the age of COVID-19. Luckily, medical marijuana distributors are considered essential businesses in many states, meaning horror fans who fancy cannabis can still acquire their favorite panacea. So why not push ahead with stoney, horror-themed event for 4/20!

Related Article: CANNABIS CORPSE TO HOSTS 4/20 GIMME RADIO “WAKE AND BAKE” SPECIAL

Dread Central is hosting a virtual “Smoke-In” this Monday, April 20th beginning 4:00 PM (PST) on Facebook. Join me, Scream Queen Sadie Katz (Wrong Turn 6, Blood Feast), filmmaker Dylan Reynolds (4/20 Massacre), and my Chronic Horror partner in comedy, Richard Trejo! Tune in on Facebook Live to participate in the festivities! At 4:20 PM, we’ll ceremoniously imbibe!

Related Article: SADIE KATZ LOSES HER SH*T IN UPCOMING EPISODE OF CHRONIC HORROR

Our “Smoke-In” will be followed by a Chronic Horror Watch Party! See all eight episodes of Season 1, plus our “Behind the Smokescreen” special! I’ll be online sharing behind-the-scenes antidotes and answering questions!

Synopsis:
Chronic Horror is a short form interview series that crosses the streams of the worlds of horror filmmaking, horror fandom, and cannabis culture. Join our host Josh Millican, a cannabis and horror expert who takes you on a ride full of laughs and enlightenment.

You don’t have to smoke to join our virtual “Smoke-In”, so tune in for some high times!

Are you a cannabis consuming horror fan? Will you be joining our virtual “Smoke-In” and Chronic Horror Watch Party on 4/20? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! You can also carry on the convo with me personally on Twitter @josh_millican.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: