Human Centipede Lawsuit Continues to Slither – Dieter Laser Fires Back

default-featured-image
Source Name:

Screen Read

Source Url:

http://www.screenread.de/dieter-laser-the-human-centipede-3/

Post Thumb:

/jun11/humancent.jpg

Following up our previous story about Six Entertainment Company suing star Dieter Laser, the good doctor himself has fired back with a statement of his own. Read on for the latest.

Screen Read caught up with Laser, who issued the following statement:

“It’s very simple: I loved the story when it was told, got the contract and the promise to have the script in 4 to 6 weeks. When it arrived – half a year later and only after the official announcement – I didn’t like the realization at all, couldn’t identify with the character the way it was written and developed immediately and enthusiastically in a day and night marathon a version full of concrete and practical suggestions which would enable me to play the lead full throttle – same procedure as with Dr. Heiter – but this time it also would have had some unavoidable effects to the dramatic structure. That was too much for Tom and since he couldn’t live with my suggestions and I as a method actor couldn’t identify with his version, I told him that I couldn’t see any other way than that he would have to ‘change horses’. That’s it.”

Stay tuned!

Human Centipede Lawsuit Continues to Slither - Dieter Laser Fires Back

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Slither your way through the comments section below.

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized