New Life for Living Dead

default-featured-image

Nothing better than a little zombie girl getting a bit of revenge, you know what I mean? No? Well, no worries; soon it will all become clear.

T. S. Faull, best known to our German fan base (can I hear ya!) as the writer of the Keri Russell-starring cannibal love story Rohtenburg (aka Grimm Love aka Butterfly: A Grimm Love Story, pictured) has had his script for Living Dead Girl optioned by Blue Star Pictures and Mandalay Pictures for production.

Evil Words helmer Eric Tessier is on board to direct the film, which follows a dead woman who rises from the grave (as opposed to a live woman who rises from the grave) to find her killer and save his next victim. She receives some much needed support from a handsome funeral director who just so happens to have a thing for dead chicks. Do I smell necrophilia?! Knowing my lifestyle, probably, but I doubt we’ll see any in this movie.

As a bit of trivia for ya; Blue Star Pictures is the production company behind J. T. Petty’s new film, The Burrowers, which we’re still waiting patiently for more info on, as well as the Pang Brothers’ U.S. debut, The Messengers. How’s that for cred?

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
What would you do with a dead girl? Tell us in our forums!

Share: 

Categorized: