John Krasinski Tease A QUIET PLACE PART II Is Scarier Than the Original

Writer-director John Krasinski’s A Quiet Place Part II with Emily Blunt was supposed to hit this month. But now? Why knows. That said, today Krasinksi let us all know that the sequel is scarier than the original.

He tells ExtraButter: “I think you’re gonna be really scared. I mean the truth is, I think again organically you’re more scared because you care about these characters. In the first movie, you were getting to know them. Now you know them, you don’t want anything to happen to them. The sound’s much more intense because you know the rules of sound. And so my point was to make the audience part of the movie.”

Sounds good to me!

A Quiet Place Part II is rated PG-13 for “terror, violence and bloody/disturbing images.”

RELATED: JOHN KRASINSKI ISN’T RULING OUT A QUIET PLACE PART III

Here’s the sequel’s synopsis: Following the deadly events at home, the Abbott family (Emily Blunt, Millicent Simmonds, Noah Jupe) must now face the terrors of the outside world as they continue their fight survival in silence. Forced to venture into the unknown, they quickly realize that the creatures that hunt by sound are not the only threats that lurk beyond the sand path.

Written and directed by John Krasinski based on characters created by Bryan Woods & Scott Beck it is produced by Michael Bay, Andrew Form, Brad Fuller, and Krasinski. Allyson Seeger, Joann Perritano, and Aaron Janus serve as executive producers.

RELATED: NEW TRAILER FOR A QUIET PLACE PART II + “SURVIVAL ROOMS” COMING TO LA & NYC

It stars Emily Blunt as Evelyn Abbott, Millicent Simmonds as Regan Abbott, Noah Jupe as Marcus Abbott, Cillian Murphy as Emmett, and John Krasinski as Lee Abbott.

Are you still excited to check out John Krasinski’s A Quiet Place Part II with Emily Blunt? Let us know below or over on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: