JASON GOES TO HELL: Director Confirms First True Unrated Blu-ray with New Special Features Coming Soon!

I get quite a bit of sh*t for saying this, but I f*cking LOVE director Adam Marcus’ ninth entry in the Friday the 13th series Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday. And if you are a fan as well then rejoice as today we hear from the director himself that the first true unrated Jason Goes to Hell Blu-ray is coming soon with new special features.

He broke the news over on Facebook, commenting: “Yes this will be the first true unrated BluRay!!! With new features and awesomeness! It’s gonna rock!!!

Check out a screenshot below.

Are you as excited as I am?! Let us know below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram

Jason Goes to Hell begins after being blown away by a team of FBI agents, Jason Voorhees (Kane Hodder) needs to find a way to overcome certain death. When his bloodied remains are sent to the morgue, his heart, still intact, is able to hypnotize a coroner and take over his body. After brutally dispatching a couple of FBI agents, he heads back to his favorite stomping grounds: Crystal Lake. Jason commences another teen massacre while a bounty hunter (Steven Williams) discovers the only way to kill him.

It stars John D. LeMay as Steven Freeman, Kari Keegan as Jessica Kimble, Steven Williams as Creighton Duke, Allison Smith as Vicki Sanders, Erin Gray as Diana Kimble, Steven Culp as Robert Campbell, Rusty Schwimmer as Joey B., Leslie Jordan as Shelby B., Billy “Green” Bush as Sheriff Ed Landis, and Kane Hodder as Jason Voorhees/FBI Guard/Freddy Krueger’s claw.

It was directed by Adam Marcus from a screenplay written by Jay Huguely and Dean Lorey from a story by Huguely, Marcus, and Lorey based on characters created by Victor Miller. Sean S. Cunningham produced with Debbie Hayn-Cass. New Line unleashed it on August 13, 1993.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: