FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Nov, 27, 2009: Halloween 2 (Jamie Lee version)
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:40 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
and why would the last starfighter die anyway he just hit his head on the floor.
He knocked a piece of his skull into his brain which is why he was still able to get up for a bit before dying.

Or something.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:41 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

That Michael Myers sure is ... hot. heh heh heh




I got nothin'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:41 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
I like in the TV version that he lives.


he lives in the vhs version I have aswell
Do you have the edited TV version?


i don't think so, it's a real copy not taped from tv.... the box says it's and hour and 33 min
Hm. Not sure. Unless it's a different cut than the one here. The TV version here ends with him getting up in the ambulance but the theatrical version, which is what's on DVD, just has her sitting there.


all the version I've seen have her getting in the ambulance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

and more mister sandman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:43 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
I like in the TV version that he lives.


he lives in the vhs version I have aswell
Do you have the edited TV version?


i don't think so, it's a real copy not taped from tv.... the box says it's and hour and 33 min
Hm. Not sure. Unless it's a different cut than the one here. The TV version here ends with him getting up in the ambulance but the theatrical version, which is what's on DVD, just has her sitting there.


all the version I've seen have her getting in the ambulance
She gets in but once inside she just sits there and then Mr. Sandman starts. Whereas in the, what I call, the TV version she's sitting there and then the last starfighter sits up behind her and she says "we made it.".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:44 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
and more mister sandman
Darn tootin'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

And now the theme!! Rock!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:46 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Thanks for hanging out with me tonight. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:47 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
I like in the TV version that he lives.


he lives in the vhs version I have aswell
Do you have the edited TV version?


i don't think so, it's a real copy not taped from tv.... the box says it's and hour and 33 min
Hm. Not sure. Unless it's a different cut than the one here. The TV version here ends with him getting up in the ambulance but the theatrical version, which is what's on DVD, just has her sitting there.


all the version I've seen have her getting in the ambulance
She gets in but once inside she just sits there and then Mr. Sandman starts. Whereas in the, what I call, the TV version she's sitting there and then the last starfighter sits up behind her and she says "we made it.".


she just sits there in mine but i assumed the last starfighter was alive
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:48 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
I like in the TV version that he lives.


he lives in the vhs version I have aswell
Do you have the edited TV version?


i don't think so, it's a real copy not taped from tv.... the box says it's and hour and 33 min
Hm. Not sure. Unless it's a different cut than the one here. The TV version here ends with him getting up in the ambulance but the theatrical version, which is what's on DVD, just has her sitting there.


all the version I've seen have her getting in the ambulance
She gets in but once inside she just sits there and then Mr. Sandman starts. Whereas in the, what I call, the TV version she's sitting there and then the last starfighter sits up behind her and she says "we made it.".


she just sits there in mine but i assumed the last starfighter was alive
Cool. Then we were watching the same version. Just checking. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:48 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
Thanks for hanging out with me tonight. Mr. Green


no worries, I'm always down for a good movie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:50 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
Thanks for hanging out with me tonight. Mr. Green


no worries, I'm always down for a good movie
See yous around here and there. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:50 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

well I'm off to bed, have a goodnight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:53 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Night!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 9 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum