FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> The Last Toys on the Left -> Lost my job, but I got something better now
jimmey
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:48 am  Reply with quote

Man, the last few months have been rough, but I found something cool that I gotta give props to. Iíve been a Ďlurkerí on this forum for a while, and Iíve gotten a lot out of it, and itís time I give back a bit. I had a great job working in the IT industry for the last 3 years after I graduated from ITT tech. But the crappy economy has effected everything, including the IT industry. Anyway, long story short, I got laid off a few months back and couldnít find anything. The job market sucks right now, and Iíve got a wife and child to support, and Itís been rough not having a job.
Last month one of my friends, who also lost his job, told me about his new job he found. He was doing work from home stuff, and I thought, ďyeah, another work at home scam, stuffing envelopes or whateverĒ. Anyway, he said thatís not what it was. I took a closer look to see if it was bogus or not. They do market research for big companies like Blockbuster video, target, dominos pizza, etc. I figured if those companies were involved, I should at least look into the job. Anyway, I did, not I got good pay and a steady job. I started working a month ago as a Ďonline product analystí and itís been sweet. I get t work from home, and I get paid every couple weeks.
I donít know if they are hiring right now or not, but I just want to throw this out there because itís real, and if you need a good job in this crappy economy, its worth checking out. Just my 2 cents.
Anyway, u can check them out at http://www.gyrismarketingreport.com and see if theyre hiring now.
aishangai
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:32 am  Reply with quote

hey,after reading your story I believe tomorrow is another day.
Brew
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:59 am  Reply with quote

i have been tryin 2 find a job 4 a year now with no luck.
MethRattle
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:27 am  Reply with quote

His online activities has prevented him from being able to make more than a single post in 3 months. How I envy him.