FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Best-cellars -> A Tale of Suffering: ANTHOLOGY: some what explicit!
Uncle Creepy
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:29 pm  Reply with quote
Pop Culture Icon

Written by I cannot believe this! Tsmk I cannot believe this!
Compiled by Uncle Creepy

A Tale of Suffering Part 1

Getting ready school, I am 18 a senior in High School. I was pretty late so I did not have breakfast. When I made it to school I saw my friend Taylor, I go "Hey what's going on!" He goes, "there is a huge Rave going on tonight." Than I ask him, "where?"

He pulls out the flyer and shows it to me. I was like "Where did you get this?" Taylor goes, "I got it from online and passed it out to others in school." Than I tell him, "the pace it is taking at sounds familiar." Taylor than says, "Manny do not worry everything is going to be fine! Oh yeah do not forget your glow sticks." I'm like "ok."

After school I ran straight home, had some snack, than took a shower and got my clothes on. After I got ready, I got in the car. The place Taylor told me that the rave was taking at was all hills and an abandoned boiler room. The place is called Suffer St. Well I made it, took 20 minutes to make it. I hear the DJ already blasting some Trance and Techno music. Than some came from behind and grabbed me!

I jumped! It was Taylor. "Stupid fucking son of a bitch, don't ever do that again, I said. Taylor than says, "Manny chill, it was a joke, come on lets get some beer." I followed him to the beer cakes, checking out all the hot girls dancing and having fun. While the music was playing I heard someone scream.

BOILER ROOM

I saw a head get thrown in where people were dancing. Blood splattered all over a girl. She screamed so loud. I saw something my eyes could not believe. It started killing people by chopping their heads off, eating their brains, ripping of the girl's breasts! So my friend and me ran fast as we can to the boiler room. When I made to door I notice Taylor was missing. I screamed, "Taylor!" All of a sudden I see something coming down from the sky. Blood getting splattered all over me, freaked out from it. I picked it up and it was Taylor's head. Not freaked out enough, Taylor's head told me "GET OUT!"

Dropped the head and ran straight in the boiler room in disgust. The boiler had hot red lights like hell. Finding another way out of the boiler room, all of sudden I heard noises on the left. So I walked over there without making any noises, also seeing shadows move on the wall. When I made it over to the left, I saw 4 mangled people fighting over someone's body. I hear them moaning "BRAIN!" Taking apart the leg and spilling the blood on the floor, tossing the head around, when it fell to the ground the brain fell out and all 4 jumped attacking like hyenas. I could not take it anymore, so I walked away slowly.

I heard sounds so I tried making it to the corner and hiding. BANG! Something hit my head. I woke up, my head with pain. I noticed 2 guys and one girl. One of the guys ran over asking if I was all right. I ask him, "Who are you and what happened?" Than he says, "I'm John." Than he goes, "I thought you where one of those things so I hit your head with a metal pipe." He apologized, than I asked, "what's the other two peoples name?" Then he says, "the girl is Sarah other guy is Taylor." I go "WHAT? Taylor?" He says, "yes!" Taylor than comes over and asks, "are you ok Manny?"

TO BE CONTINUED

A Tale of Suffering Part 2

I go up to Taylor, "you where dead!" He says, "Are you ok? John ho hard did you hit him?" Than he pulls me up and tells me to, shake it off. I told them, "We need to get out now before those things get us!" So we start walking looking to see if there is a door to get out from. There were a whole bunch of lockers and a lot steam coming out from the pipes and it was very hot! It was very hot that Sarah's nipples were getting hard and that was turning me on. I turn around to say something to John and he was gone. I say than, "where did John go?" Sarah all nervous and can not talk, and than Taylor goes, "I have no idea, he was right by behind." "We have to go find," I said. Than Sarah screams saying "NO! Let's just find the way out his probably dead already," than Taylor says, "She is probably right Manny." I than tell them ok.

We walked all the way to end of the boiler room and there was a door. It really looked fucked up. Than I here Sarah scream! I turn around and notice she was missing and also Taylor. So I start calling their names, "Sarah!" "Taylor" No answer from them. Than I hear a metallic dragging from the right, I turned around and I see a shadow of a body. It was moving slow and I hear it saying, "BRAIN, I want BRAIN!" When it came out of the shadows. It was Taylor he turned into one of those mangled looking people.

So I started running towards the door, when I got close to the door John's body fell hanging on a rope, blood dripped all over the door and his eyes gouged out. I turn around Taylor has already gotten close to me so I grabbed a pipe right be me and hit him. After I hit him, I got the pipe and pushed it down his throat. After killing him, I ran straight to door pushing John's hanging corpse of the way getting blood all over me. I made it outside.

The door I got out from was closer to my car so I start running towards it. I got into and started the car and got out of there as fast as I can. Driving pretty fast that I got on wrong lane so than I started slowing down. Than I heard a noise in the back seat, than Sarah grabs my head, so could not see where I was going so I lost control and hit into a tree. I woke up all of a sudden covered in my own blood. I got out of the car; Sarah pulled me back in and bites me right on neck. So I grab the pocketknife and stab her right in eyes. I than jump out of the car, seeing green acid like ooze coming out of her eyes and hear squeamish screaming.

I than ran home, when I made it my parents asked me, "What happened?" I told them nothing, I just got into an accident." Than they asked, "what happened to the car?" I told them "they had to tow it away it was completely totaled." After talking to my parents, they were happy that I was ok and nothing serious happened. So I cleaned myself up and went straight to bed, covered myself with my blanket.

MORNING

I woke up the next morning getting ready for school. I was not feeling really good. I was going down for breakfast, all of a sudden I felt a sudden pain in my hands, I looked at them and my veins were bulging and than my stomach started to hurt. I started getting dizzy trying to make it back to my room; I fell down half way in my room. Five minutes my body woke up, and I had the taste for brain. When I walked to the kitchen I saw my parents and saying, "BRAIN!" My parents than said "Stop screwing around and eat." Than I grab my mom's head snap it off, taking her eyes out. Than I jump on my dad eating out his brain through his mouth. Than I fell on the floor and seeing what has happened to me, I got a knife and stabbed myself.

THE END

A Tale of Suffering PART 3: THE END!

It was already night, there was thunder and rain. All of a sudden a lightning flashed and I woke up still covered in blood. Still the knife in my shoulder, I pulled it off. The whole kitchen covered in blood and body parts. I was freaked out, could not believe what I did. Trying to forget that any of this has happened I went to my room to sleep. Five minutes before I went to complete sleep I here the door knocking and the voice saying "OPEN THE DOOR! IT'S THE COPS!"

I ran downstairs and ran out from the backyard door. I ran to my school knowing it would be safe hiding over there. So there was an opening from the back to the basement of the school so I just went there and stayed in the basement until morning.

Back home, the cops broke in the door and witnessed the scene in the kitchen and lot of the cops started to throw up from the smell, also from the insects that were crawling on the body, through the mouth and eyes. The cops could not believe what they have witnessed. They brought in body bags to take the bodies. The cops were talking about what they have witnessed, and than one of the cop named Gary found something on the floor and showed it to the captain. Captain says, "This is a flyer to a rave." So after putting the yellow tape around the house, Gary and the Captain went to the place where the rave happened. The other cops went back home.

The next morning, I heard a sound and woke up and noticed it was just the school bell. I opened the door and ran out. People were staring at me in a weird way, than I bumped into my Girlfriend when I was trying to get out of school. Her name is Jenny I knew here since Elementary school. I was like "hi." She than said "What happened last night? I kept on calling you?" "I was doing my homework." Than Jenny said than what is this?" I than noticed she had the flyer in her hands. I started sweating did not know what to say, than I started feeling a burning itching in the back of the neck. Than she asks, "are you ok? You look different all of a sudden, your ears look burned!" Jenny than says, "you went to the RAVE!" I all of sudden was starting to hear the heart beat, smelling very juicy, wanting to rip it out of her. She also asked, "Where is Taylor?"

Since I could not control my desires I jumped her and kept on banging her head on the floor until it cracked and she kept on screaming, "HELP!" Than the security guard of the school came over and tried to stop me. I turned and growled at him than I ripped his head off and threw at Jenny. Jenny started screaming even more! Than everyone came out of there class, students, teachers and the principal. Half of the students threw up in there lockers when they notice the decapitated body. Right after, I ran out with my bloody hands from school.

I ran into the mountains, while I was there I noticed changes in me. My teeth where getting sharper, my skin where get more mangled up. Also I noticed that I was not only into brain I also like to eat a heart. I started eating bugs, a deer, and rats just anything. I was sure I became one of those things and would not really know what I would do next.

Back at school Gary and the Captain came to make the investigation of what took place at the school. They noticed the Decapitated head and blood on the floor. Then they called in who ever witnessed the situation. Jenny walked in the room where the captain and Gary where sitting behind a desk. They started asking me questions; they first asked me if he was my Boyfriend and I told them yes. Then the captain asked, "did he touch you in any weird way?" Jenny answered, "He attacked me is that not weird enough?" Than Gary asked, "did he ask for your BRAIN?" Jenny than says, "WHAT?" Than the captain says, "Do not pay attention to him, now you can go." While Jenny walked out the door slammed behind her. Then she heard them arguing, behind the door not understanding what they where saying. Noticing behind the blurry glass door that they fighting physically, than out of no were blood splattered all over the door. Jenny ran out of school screaming!

Jenny was running back home all of a sudden she stopped. She saw a tree with a body hanging with no skin and head removed. The head was put on the end of the branch and the eyes were taken out. The tree was covered in dark reddish blood. That made Jenny sick to her stomach and than ran faster to her house.

When Jenny made to her house she screamed, "Mom! Dad!" Jenny slowly walked into her parent's room; she noticed there was puddle of blood on the floor. She followed the trail of blood to her parent's closet. Jenny slides the closet doors open. She screams after seeing her dad's body hanging from the hanger and gutted out. Jenny felt sick to her stomach after what she witnessed and than she turned to her parents bed. She noticed the bed covered in blood. She walked slowly to the bed, when she made to the bed she slowly pulled of the covers. She SCREAMED! Her mother's body parts were laid around the bed.

Jenny ran out her parents' room to get into her room by the time she got near to her room, she heard noises coming from downstairs. So she ran faster, by the time she got closer someone pulled her in the bathroom. When she was going to scream the person covered her mouth. "Do not worry it's me Steve your brother," Steve said. He was reassuring you will be safe here.

A Tale of Suffering PART 3: THE END! Part 2

Steve opened the door a little bit to see what is going on. He saw the deformed looking things eating their Grandpa, playing with his insides. Then all of a sudden there was a change on his face as if he was satisfied what he saw, he grabbed the bat that was in behind the door and called his sister, "Jenny." She turns around and Steve hits her right on the head, knocked her out cold. The last words that came out from him were "DUMB BITCH!"

Jenny woke up with a painful headache all confused and not remembering what the last thing that happened to her. Her vision was coming back; she was freaked when she noticed where she was. There bones everywhere, maggots feeding of the dead bodies, the room-smelling like shit from all of the dead bodies. Jenny got up and tried not to throw up, looking around to see for a way to get out of the dark room. Jenny finally saw red light, she noticed when she was getting closer to the room that it was getting hotter and hotter. When she got closer she also noticed the pipes and steam, she finally she entered the room, what she witnessed terrified her, seeing those things stretching of some ones face from the right cheek and the other one from the left cheek. Hearing the female body screaming gave her the shivers and made her sick.

Jenny stepped out from the room walking backwards slowly than she turned around and someone just grabbed her and pulled her into another room. Jenny was screaming, "LET ME GO YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER!" Finally, when she was in the dark room that she got pulled in whatever it was pulling her was gone. Jenny got up to get out the room from where she was just pulled in, by the time she got their the door just got shut. Jenny screaming in the dark room "LET ME GO SON OF A BITCH, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU DUMB FUCKING SHIT!" Than the lights just turned on and Jenny notice that she was in some shit hole bathroom, the walls where white tiles covered in blood, she also noticed the toilet filled with shit, piss, blood and body parts. When she got up and turned around and witnessed a burned body pined on the wall like a crucifix gutted open, stomach hanging out. Jenny got closer and could not belief whose body it was.

Jenny started crying because the body she just saw was the body of Manny. Jenny could not take it any more; she just lost it and started hitting the wall, all of a sudden the door opened. Someone in a red robe with a hood walked in, Jenny turned around "You sick FUCK!" Jenny said. "Yes, I am sick a fuck," said the person in the red robe than he pulled off his hood and Jenny again was in even more shock because the person under the robe was her brother Steve.

Jenny could what she was seeing, she asked her brother "why?" That Steve answers, "Why? Because I am not really your brother, your dad raped my mom she was a prostitute." Jenny than said, "No you are lying." "Sadly Jenny I am not" said Steve. "Than tell me what are those things" Jenny asked than Steve answered "those are my specimens, I created them from the dead bodies who worked in this boiler who where killed from the explosion." Jenny finally asked what happened to her boyfriend, Steve answered again "found him on the mountain all fucked sleeping on his own shit and the animal parts he had for food, than I got my specimens to bring him in and have him for dinner." Than Jenny really got pissed and screamed "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Than start running towards Steve to give him a beating, by the time she made it Steve pulled a knife and killed her. She fell down on her knees blood dripping in her hand and before she fell on her left side, she had one last to say to Steve "See you in hell."

Steve called in one of his specimens, it was Gary and he told him to take Manny's and Jenny's out to burn it. Than Steve turned around and told Gary wait, "I forgot on thing" Steve said. Pulled out his gun and shot Gary straight in the head.

Last edited by Uncle Creepy on Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sifu Scott
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:02 pm  Reply with quote
Dread Central Nipples

Scanners
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:10 pm  Reply with quote

I, also, think the sound of a heartbeat smells very juicy. Thumbs Up
The Buz
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:51 pm  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

That fuckin' made my nips get!

Thank you UC!
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:12 am  Reply with quote

My nipples with pain... Sad
The Buz
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:48 am  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

LeeTheAgent wrote:

Whoa you mixed two lines together.

That's like crossing streams dude.
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:13 am  Reply with quote

Atomic_Ilk wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:

Whoa you mixed two lines together.

That's like crossing streams dude.
But... what about Zuul? Shocked
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:20 pm  Reply with quote

A match made in...somewhere.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:34 pm  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

I couldn't gon on reading after the first section.
"ripping of the girl’s breasts! "
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:25 pm  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
I couldn't go on reading after the first section.
"ripping of the girl’s breasts! "
Oh! You have to! If you don't read it all, you'll miss some of the best parts like... "It was moving slow and I hear it saying, “BRAIN, I want BRAIN!” or... "I all of sudden was starting to hear the heart beat, smelling very juicy..." So, c'mon, have another beer cake and enjoy the rest.
PrairieGhost
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:47 pm  Reply with quote

What ever happen to TSMK? Shocked
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:48 pm  Reply with quote

PrairieGhost wrote:
He started eating bugs, a deer, and rats just anything. He was sure he became one of those things and would not really know what he would do next.
The Buz
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:07 pm  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

LeeTheAgent wrote:
PrairieGhost wrote:
He started eating bugs, a deer, and rats just anything. He was sure he became one of those things and would not really know what he would do next.
Holy shit that's funny!
conundrum
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:30 pm  Reply with quote

Such a butchering of the English language. He was the only person I ever blocked not because he was a troll asshole, but because reading what he wrote literally gave me headaches.
JamesN
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:22 pm  Reply with quote

Oh, thank God! I was hoping this was some kind of inside joke I wasn't privy to. Was hoping that wasn't supposed to be an example of GOOD WRITING. heh

Whew.

J.N.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger