Pour Some Trioxin on Me! Full Moon Pitting Zombies vs. Strippers

default-featured-image
Post Thumb:

/mar12/zvss.jpg

All right, we’ve already had a movie called Zombie Strippers, and there’s a Strippers vs. Werewolves coming from Britain real soon. Now Full Moon is getting in on the g-string monster-fighting action with their next production: Zombies vs. Strippers.

Synopsis:
The Tough Titty is a strip club that’s seen better days. But tonight it’s gonna see a whole lot worse. Spider has been losing money on his business for years. Now it’s finally getting the traffic he’s always wanted… unfortunately, most of his patrons are undead. With a sudden outbreak of the zombie virus, Vanilla, Bambi, and Sugar Hills deal with the disaster the way only a stripper can. Blood and braziers go flying in this exciting horror-comedy.

Zombies vs. Strippers is set to go into production early April. No word yet on cast or crew or if Charles Band intends to hire a band to perform a parody cover of “Pour Some Trioxin on Me” for the strippers to dance to.

However, you can head over to FullMoonHorror.com right now and read three pages of the script.

Pour Some Trioxin on Me! Full Moon Pitting Zombies vs. Strippers

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Pole dance with the dead in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized