Brandon Lee’s Sister Celebrates What Would’ve Been THE CROW Actor’s 55th Birthday

As we all know far too well at this point in time, Brandon Lee, son of martial arts legend Bruce Lee, was killed while filming director Alex Proyas’ The Crow back in March 1993.

Saturday would have been Lee’s 55th birthday. And to mark the occasion, his sister Shannon Lee paid tribute to her late brother on a Twitter account dedicated to her father, writing:

Brandon, when I’ve been thinking about you lately, I’ve been remembering how beautiful you were. You were funny and smart, and generous and warm and fun. I am so grateful I got to have you in my life as long as I did. Happy birthday. I love you. x Shannon.”

Check out her sweet tweet below.

One of my other favorite Brandon Lee movies is Dwight H. Little’s Rapid Fire.

The 1992 action flick begins at a dinner party where art student Jake Lo (Brandon Lee) sees mafia gangster Antonio Serrano murder his Chinese rival, Carl Chang. Jake is assigned to the custody of corrupt FBI agent Frank Stewart until he can testify, but he quickly realizes he is in danger and escapes. After being won over by honest policeman Mace Ryan (Powers Boothe), Jake agrees to team up with Ryan to bring down both the Italian and Chinese gangs.

Other than his role as Eric Draven in The Crow, what is your favorite Brandon Lee performance? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: