Linda Hamilton “Happy to Never Return” to TERMINATOR

Terminator: Dark Fate is now available on Blu-ray and digital. But it looks like it will be the last of the series to feature Linda Hamilton as the equally indestructible Sarah Conner.

When asked if she was at least optimistic about playing Sarah again, Hamilton told THR:

RELATED: CHOOSE YOUR FATE IN NEW POSTER SERIES FOR TERMINATOR: DARK FATE

No. Something says to me… I don’t know. I would really appreciate maybe a smaller version where so many millions are not at stake. Today’s audience is just so unpredictable. I can’t tell you how many laymen just go, “Well, people don’t go to the movies anymore.” That’s not Hollywood analysis; that just comes out of almost everybody’s mouth. It should definitely not be such a high-risk financial venture, but I would be quite happy to never return. So, no, I am not hopeful because I would really love to be done. But, if there were something new that really spoke to me, I am a logical person, and I will always consider viable changes.”

RELATED: OFFICIAL TERMINATOR: DARK FATE TRAILER RAMPS UP THE ACTION TENFOLD

Are you sad to hear that Terminator: Dark Fate will likely be the last of the series to feature Linda Hamilton? Let us know below or over on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram

Terminator: Dark Fate centered on a newly modified liquid Terminator – the Rev-9 model – who arrives from the future to kill a young factory worker named Dani Ramos. Also sent back in time is Grace, a hybrid cyborg human who must protect Ramos from the seemingly indestructible robotic assassin. But the two women soon find some much-needed help from a pair of unexpected allies — seasoned warrior Sarah Connor and the T-800 Terminator.

It is now available on Blu-ray and digital.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: