CONTEST CLOSED! Here’s Your Chance To See Cropsey on Constellation.tv for Free

default-featured-image
Post Thumb:

/mar12/crop.jpg

Here's Your Chance To See Cropsey on Constellation.tv for FreeYou know we’re always looking out for you…trying to find ways to make that horror dollar stretch just a little further. We all know how it is. So read on for your chance to see the creepy documentary Cropsey, hosted by the directors, on Constellation.tv this Sunday.

Okay, here are the deets: This Sunday, March 11th, at 8PM EDT (I know, I know – just DVR “The Walking Dead”) directors Joshua Zeman and Barbara Brancaccio will host a live online screening of their horrific documentary film Cropsey on Constellation.tv. And as promised, here’s your chance to attend the show for FREE! We’ve got 10 tickets to give away. Just send an E-MAIL HERE with “SHOW ME CROPSEY” in the body of the letter, and if you’re among the first 10, you’ll be checking out this show on the house!

About Cropsey
Growing up on Staten Island, filmmakers Joshua Zeman and Barbara Brancaccio had often heard the legend of Cropsey. For the kids in their neighborhood, Cropsey was the escaped mental patient who lived in the old, abandoned Willowbrook Mental Institution and would come out at night to snatch children off the streets. Later, as teenagers, the filmmakers assumed Cropsey was just an urban legend: a cautionary tale used to keep them out of those abandoned buildings. That all changed in the summer of 1987 when 12-year-old Jennifer Schweiger disappeared from their community.

Now as adults Joshua and Barbara have returned to Staten Island to create Cropsey, a feature documentary that delves into the mystery behind Jennifer and four additional missing children. The film also investigates Andre Rand, the real-life boogeyman linked to their disappearances. Embarking on a mysterious journey into the underbelly of their forgotten borough, these filmmakers uncover a reality that is more terrifying than any urban legend.

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Hunt legends in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: