Plague Town Set Visit Preview!

default-featured-image

Plague Town set visit preview!Saturday night, while most of you were likely out drinking and gallivanting across your particular countrysides, my wife and I were witnessing a slaughter.

A slaughter in Plague Town, that is.

Such was the phrasing on the official crew shirts for David Gregory’s Plague Town, which we first told you about last week (“Dark Sky Unleashes a Plague” – September 2007). Since the film is being shot a mere two-hour drive from my home in Massachusetts, I contacted the Dark Sky folks to see about a set visit and they were more than happy to have us.

Plague Town set visit preview!Together with Dave from Bloody Disgusting, Mike Gingold of Fangoria and, oddly enough, Rue Morgue Editor in Chief Jovanka Vuckovic, we got to see how things were rolling along on Plague Town and I’m happy to tell you, they’re looking pretty damn good so far!

We only actually watched one scene being filmed from various angles, but we were there for some great blood gags and to witness some very impressive makeup designs courtesy of Tate Steinsiek, more of which you’ll be seeing later. All the cast and crew I spoke to were very excited to be a part of it and Gregory himself was just having a blast making his first narrative feature.

I’ll be putting up a full report from the set along with more images in the near future, I just need to go through the various interviews and put it all together. Until then make sure to keep Plague Town near the front of your brain; I get the feeling this is one you’re not going to want to miss.

Plague Town set visit preview! Plague Town set visit preview! Plague Town set visit preview!

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Tell us about your badass script in the Dread Central forums!
Want free stuff? Bring us new blood!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized