FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Oct, 2, 2009: Exorcist 3
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:35 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I wanted to do this scene for an acting class in college. Unfortunately it was too long for what we had to do. But I did part of it during a break one day just for fun and I freaked out everyone in class. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

Gory wrote:
I wanted to do this scene for an acting class in college. Unfortunately it was too long for what we had to do. But I did part of it during a break one day just for fun and I freaked out everyone in class. Laughing


I'd pay to see that. Not a lot. But I would pay. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:40 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

RustyMuffler wrote:
Gory wrote:
I wanted to do this scene for an acting class in college. Unfortunately it was too long for what we had to do. But I did part of it during a break one day just for fun and I freaked out everyone in class. Laughing


I'd pay to see that. Not a lot. But I would pay. Wink
I wish I stuck with acting because I always got compliments. I was even able to alter my voice at different parts so it really creeped everyone out. I think if I did that now I would just strain my throat. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:43 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Little joke when he says "It's child's play, lieutenant," and then it cuts to a red headed kid. Done on purpose.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:44 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

Gory wrote:
Little joke when he says "It's child's play, lieutenant," and then it cuts to a red headed kid. Done on purpose.


Nice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:44 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

I love the ceiling bit.... a bit heavy handed but i still enjoy it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I wonder if she has the father's day cake in that bag?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:51 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

apparently Grandma has the reflexes of a ninja
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:54 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

this scene is a little hit and miss with me, some is just to over the top compared to how well things were handled earlier in the film.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:54 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Funny story. When I had my wisdom teeth taken out (yes, so I've been an idiot ever since ha-ha) my dad had told me that when they put you under for the surgery that some people talk and even reveal deep secrets. I was so worried about what I would say that I purposely tried to make sure my mind was fixated on something when they knocked me out. One of the things was this movie (since I had seen it twice in the theatre a few weeks prior). When they brought me out of it apparently I turned to a young nurse/aid and said to her "Catatonics are so easy to possess" and freaked her out since it seemed I was out of it really bad then came to said that line and then was loopy again. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:55 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

"That's it... and look upon this moment. Savor it! Rejoice with great gladness! Great gladness! Remember it always, for you are joined by it. You are One, under the stars. Remember it well, then... this night, this great victory. So that in the years ahead, you can say, 'I was there that night, with Arthur, the King!' For it is the doom of men that they forget." Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:55 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

RustyMuffler wrote:
"That's it... and look upon this moment. Savor it! Rejoice with great gladness! Great gladness! Remember it always, for you are joined by it. You are One, under the stars. Remember it well, then... this night, this great victory. So that in the years ahead, you can say, 'I was there that night, with Arthur, the King!' For it is the doom of men that they forget." Wink
Laughing Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:56 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

Gory wrote:
Funny story. When I had my wisdom teeth taken out (yes, so I've been an idiot ever since ha-ha) my dad had told me that when they put you under for the surgery that some people talk and even reveal deep secrets. I was so worried about what I would say that I purposely tried to make sure my mind was fixated on something when they knocked me out. One of the things was this movie (since I had seen it twice in the theatre a few weeks prior). When they brought me out of it apparently I turned to a young nurse/aid and said to her "Catatonics are so easy to possess" and freaked her out since it seemed I was out of it really bad then came to said that line and then was loopy again. Laughing


Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:58 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

This is where it goes all Heretic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:00 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

And Damien Karras is laid to rest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 10 of 12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum