FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Oct, 2, 2009: Exorcist 3
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:35 am  Reply with quote

I wanted to do this scene for an acting class in college. Unfortunately it was too long for what we had to do. But I did part of it during a break one day just for fun and I freaked out everyone in class. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:38 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
I wanted to do this scene for an acting class in college. Unfortunately it was too long for what we had to do. But I did part of it during a break one day just for fun and I freaked out everyone in class. Laughing

I'd pay to see that. Not a lot. But I would pay. Wink
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:40 am  Reply with quote

RustyMuffler wrote:
Gory wrote:

I'd pay to see that. Not a lot. But I would pay. Wink
I wish I stuck with acting because I always got compliments. I was even able to alter my voice at different parts so it really creeped everyone out. I think if I did that now I would just strain my throat. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:43 am  Reply with quote

Little joke when he says "It's child's play, lieutenant," and then it cuts to a red headed kid. Done on purpose.
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:44 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
Little joke when he says "It's child's play, lieutenant," and then it cuts to a red headed kid. Done on purpose.

Nice.
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:44 am  Reply with quote

I love the ceiling bit.... a bit heavy handed but i still enjoy it
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:45 am  Reply with quote

I wonder if she has the father's day cake in that bag?
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:51 am  Reply with quote

apparently Grandma has the reflexes of a ninja
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:54 am  Reply with quote

this scene is a little hit and miss with me, some is just to over the top compared to how well things were handled earlier in the film.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:54 am  Reply with quote

Funny story. When I had my wisdom teeth taken out (yes, so I've been an idiot ever since ha-ha) my dad had told me that when they put you under for the surgery that some people talk and even reveal deep secrets. I was so worried about what I would say that I purposely tried to make sure my mind was fixated on something when they knocked me out. One of the things was this movie (since I had seen it twice in the theatre a few weeks prior). When they brought me out of it apparently I turned to a young nurse/aid and said to her "Catatonics are so easy to possess" and freaked her out since it seemed I was out of it really bad then came to said that line and then was loopy again. Laughing
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:55 am  Reply with quote

"That's it... and look upon this moment. Savor it! Rejoice with great gladness! Great gladness! Remember it always, for you are joined by it. You are One, under the stars. Remember it well, then... this night, this great victory. So that in the years ahead, you can say, 'I was there that night, with Arthur, the King!' For it is the doom of men that they forget." Wink
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:55 am  Reply with quote

RustyMuffler wrote:
"That's it... and look upon this moment. Savor it! Rejoice with great gladness! Great gladness! Remember it always, for you are joined by it. You are One, under the stars. Remember it well, then... this night, this great victory. So that in the years ahead, you can say, 'I was there that night, with Arthur, the King!' For it is the doom of men that they forget." Wink
Laughing Thumbs Up
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:56 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
Funny story. When I had my wisdom teeth taken out (yes, so I've been an idiot ever since ha-ha) my dad had told me that when they put you under for the surgery that some people talk and even reveal deep secrets. I was so worried about what I would say that I purposely tried to make sure my mind was fixated on something when they knocked me out. One of the things was this movie (since I had seen it twice in the theatre a few weeks prior). When they brought me out of it apparently I turned to a young nurse/aid and said to her "Catatonics are so easy to possess" and freaked her out since it seemed I was out of it really bad then came to said that line and then was loopy again. Laughing

Shocked
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:58 am  Reply with quote

This is where it goes all Heretic.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:00 am  Reply with quote

And Damien Karras is laid to rest.