Jamie Lee Curtis & Emma Roberts All In For SCREAM QUEENS Revival

One of my favorite shows of the past few years was American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy’s slasher comedy Scream Queens starring Emma Roberts and Jamie Lee Curtis. And today Deadline asked Murphy if a revival is still in the works.

Murphy says, “I don’t know. I would have to say that the answer to that lies in the studio who made it. Obviously I work for Netflix now, but if I could do anything to bring it back.

He continues, “Emma [Roberts] said she would do it, Lea Michelle said she would do it, Jamie Lee Curtis, Abigail Breslin, Billie Lourd are all in. So it would depend if Fox wants to do it. I think we’d all do it. I think we’re waiting for them to call us. I know the show is very popular and had a real spike in popularity on Hulu.

And finally, “That was another one when we were making it; I don’t know if time has caught up to it, or it takes a while for people to get things, but yes, I’d be up for it. The fans should write Fox and say they want this, Fox Studios and the network.”

Scream Queens was created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan. The first season follows a sorority plagued by a serial killer, while the (lame) second season was set in a hospital.

Are you up for more Scream Queens? Let us know in the comments below or over on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: