FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Sept 18 - Christine
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:41 am  Reply with quote

BlackFlagg wrote:
Gory wrote:
How come chicks never want to come over and talk about cars with me? Not that I know that much about cars but still. Laughing
When you invite them over you probably shouldn't open with the line about a party in your pants...especially when you're not wearing any...
What about "How about showing me what's under your hood?"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:43 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
Gory wrote:
How come chicks never want to come over and talk about cars with me? Not that I know that much about cars but still. Laughing
When you invite them over you probably shouldn't open with the line about a party in your pants...especially when you're not wearing any...
That could work, just need to not do it in a sinister voice while holding a scalpel....
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:44 am  Reply with quote

BlackFlagg wrote:
Gory wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
Gory wrote:
That could work, just need to not do it in a sinister voice while holding a scalpel....
Usually I'm just making honking signs with my hands.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:47 am  Reply with quote

According to Bill Phillips on the DVD Documentary, the movie technically didn't have enough violence to justify an "R" rating. But they were afraid that if the movie went out with a PG rating (PG-13 didn't exist yet), then nobody would go to see the movie. So he purposely inserted the word "fuck" and all its derivatives in order to get the "R" rating. He then commented that they were criticized at the time for their use of the word in the film.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:47 am  Reply with quote

Where did LDP and Luna go?
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:48 am  Reply with quote

I forgot about that moment when the lights pop on. Got a little jump out of me. Embarassed Laughing
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:48 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
Where did LDP and Luna go?
I dunno
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:52 am  Reply with quote

And Arnie is toast. Nice bit with him pulling the glass out.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:53 am  Reply with quote

I like how Arnie touches the front of Christine before he dies and the light goes out.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:53 am  Reply with quote

I wonder how many watts they actually use in the headlights to make them so bright?
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:55 am  Reply with quote

Everything's ok now.

Oh snap!!
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:56 am  Reply with quote

The Christine cube.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:57 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Gory wrote:

I actually asked my new friend if he would teach me about cars and he said yes Laughing
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:57 am  Reply with quote

Bad To The Bone!!! Rock!
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:00 am  Reply with quote

Thanks for hanging out tonight. Nice having Luna back for a night. Now I have to get back to work on my own film. 2 days left to finish.

Don't forget next week is Bird with the Crystal Plumage.

Night! Hi