Pioneer Offers Two Chances to Howl

default-featured-image

See An American Werewolf in London with John Landis!Man, sometimes I wish I were just a bit closer to New York City.

The Pioneer Theater, in conjunction with Fangoria Magazine, has just announced a very badass movie marathon that will be going down within its hallowed walls come October 27th, 2007: A Gathering of Wolves: Werewolf Movie Retrospective!

Anyone who reads this site should know I’m about the biggest werewolf freak you could ask for, so this just makes me smile. The films in the lineup as of now are The Howling, The Company of Wolves, Werewolf Vs. The Vampire Women and of course, An American Werewolf in London with more to be announced!

Two weeks prior, however (specifically on October 12th), An American Werewolf in London will screen with the man himself, John Landis, on hand to host it! Landis will be in town to showcase his new documentary, Mr. Warmth: The Don Rickles Project, and agreed to stop by to see the werewolf fans come out in droves!

To get tickets or learn more about all the badass programming going down at the theater in October, be sure to hit Pioneer’s official site!

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Bark at the Dread Central forums!
Want free stuff? Bring us new blood!

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized