Pathology Visited Again

default-featured-image

Fun in the morgue!The ‘perfect murder.’ We’ve all thought about it and all the ways one could go about creating the perfect situation where you could get away with it, but rarely is one given the chance to test out their theories. However, a group of med students do have an opportunity and that is what Pathology is all about.

If you remember back in June our own Andrew Kasch got to visit the set of Pathology where he got the low down on how this flick looks to up the ante by bringing better quality and accuracy when it comes to gore (Pathology Set Preview” – June 2007).

Now Fangoria is jumping on the same boat with their own set visit. During the shoot they got to see some pretty bitchin’ stuff: “In the scene being filmed, actor Milo (Heroes) Ventimiglia watches actress Lauren Lee (Trick ‘r Treat) Smith is wielding a huge pair of what look like hedge-clippers—a real pathology tool—to spread a ribcage. Smith says this is less of a challenge than she had feared. “My upper body strength is pretty weak, but it was actually a lot easier than I expected. I’ve been sending pictures to my mom and grandma—‘Hey, Mom, look at what I got to do today!’ ” she laughs. Ventimiglia and Smith are joined in the Pathology cast by Michael Weston, Dan Callahan, Johnny Whitworth, Mei Melancon, Alyssa (CHARMED) Milano, Keir O’Donnell, Star Trek’s John de Lancie and DR. GIGGLES himself, Larry Drake.

Things are looking good for the film MGM will be releasing on November 30th. With the minds behind Crank fueling this thing it should be one great fucking ride! We’ve got some more Pathology goods here too. Don’t forget to check out our Comic Con interview with the Pathology cast & crew. There is also the official Pathology site sitting there for your viewing pleasure!

Syxx

Got news? Click here to submit it!
I keep many dead bodies in our forums.
Want free stuff? Bring us new blood!

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized