Trailer: KILLER SOFA Mixes Thrills with Ridiculousness

Horror fans love watching films on a killer sofa, but an actual Killer Sofa? I’m not putting my ass on that! Check out the trailer for the madcap movie at the top of the article; look for Killer Sofa on DVD and On Demand sometime next month from High Octane Pictures.

Synopsis:
Francesca always attracted weirdos. When one of her stalkers is found dead, she looks for comfort from her best friend, Maxi. Meanwhile, Maxi’s grandfather, Jack, a disgraced Rabbi, comes across a reclining chair containing a Dybbuk inside. Jack and his voodoo sorceress partner try to find out where the recliner has been delivered while exploring Jack’s newfound gift for communicating with the other world. Meanwhile, the reclining chair becomes enchanted by Francesca and starts committing crimes of passion.

Killer Sofa is directed by Bernardo Rao; the film stars Jed Brophy, Sarah Munn, Stacy King, and Harley Neville.

What do you think of the trailer and synopsis for Killer Sofa? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! You can also carry on the convo with me personally on Twitter @josh_millican.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: