FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Out of Genre Experience -> G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra - New Trailer
cybershark
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:18 am  Reply with quote

Geez what crawled p your ass and died, your not impressing me with your bullshit, you can act like an egomaniacal jerk all you want, now you better listen good fuckface! neither you nor anyone else will EVER change my taste in films so stop wasting your fuckin time and mine with your bullshit! Nobody on here but you is being an asshole for no goddamn reason, I'm not even gonna bother saying anything else on this thread after this post, cause a piece of dogshit like you isn't worth wasting anymore of my time on! Annoyed
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:25 am  Reply with quote

cybershark wrote:
now you better listen good fuckface!

HAHAHAHAH OH NOES!

Quote:
neither you nor anyone else will EVER change my taste in films so stop wasting your fuckin time and mine with your bullshit! Nobody on here but you is being an asshole for no goddamn reason, I'm not even gonna bother saying anything else on this thread after this post, cause a piece of dogshit like you isn't worth wasting anymore of my time on! Annoyed

Wow. Even after I dumbed it down and explained it in the simplest of terms, you still think I'm trying to change your taste. Well, Koalemos, as a movie fan I can tell you from experience, that thinking the way you do is not only stupid, but severely limits you in terms of what you will and won't watch as a movie fan. But as I said, if you're willing to be this stupid for life, that's on you. The rest of us can and will enjoy far more and far better movies than you. Have fun in the sewer.
cybershark
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:09 pm  Reply with quote

Okay forget what I said in my last post, what I do does not at all severely limit the amount of films I enjoy or whatever, I actually enjoy more this way because I have alot lower standards for films then most people on here do, hell i've easily seen over a thousand and enjoyed most of them, so that just goes to show you just how wrong you little theory, and besides, one man's sewer is another man's treasure trove.
arandomthought
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:57 pm  Reply with quote

Didn't See It Coming wrote:
cybershark wrote:
Well , I can definitely who the real moron of this forum is, if you obsess over thing slike this, then must be a real fuckin loser! Laughing Man, and anyways even if by your standards i'm narrow-minded, why the fuck does it bother you so much? Why do you even care if I don't feel like rewatching films, is it your personal mission to try and convert people to have the same tastes in film as you do? Or are you just doing this cause you don't have anything better to do then get on people's backs for something really stupid and insignificant? And i'm the moron Rolling Eyes Yeah whatever cocksucker! Annoyed Try not to drown in your own bullshit!

Obsess? You do realize that it takes nothing more than minutes to respond to you, right? What makes you think it bothers me? Because I think you're an idiot and say so? Believe me, that's not a bother.

And yes, it is my personal mission. How did you guess? Was it all the specific films I mention and then said you should like them? Oh wait, that didn't happen. Well, it must be because I said a movie sucks and you have shit taste for liking a terrible movie. There are plenty of people that do agree, so that can't be it. No, it's you making things up because that's the best you can do.

And again, fuckstick, I don't care that you don't rewatch movies. But if you're going to post something on a public forum, and I think it's dumb, or brilliant, should such a rare occasion arise, I will say so.

See, what we have here is you not liking anyone saying something negative about you so you try to defend yourself in the most imbecilic of ways.

I must say, I've never heard anyone call anyone a fuckstick. You've just put a smile on my face.
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:04 pm  Reply with quote

cybershark wrote:
Okay forget what I said in my last post, what I do does not at all severely limit the amount of films I enjoy or whatever, I actually enjoy more this way because I have alot lower standards for films then most people on here do, hell i've easily seen over a thousand and enjoyed most of them, so that just goes to show you just how wrong you little theory, and besides, one man's sewer is another man's treasure trove.

See, having low standards is fine. It really is. But you act like what I'm saying to you will kill you. Trust me, it won't. I still love a lot of the movies I loved when I was young. I still love Slasher movies, I still love giant animal/monster movies. I just have a broader sense of taste. I just no longer tolerate some of the things I didn't know any better about when I was a kid. It's not a bad thing. You should at least stop acting like it is.
cybershark
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:20 pm  Reply with quote

Yeah I guess it's not such a bad thing, but still, not everybody feels compelled to rewatch films to see if they hold up as well as they did the first time, I know I don't, besides I'd rather spend time watching a film I haven't seen then rewatching one, unless it's airing on TV or something and I don't have anything else to watch, that's just how I am, some poeple might say it's weird, but I don't care.
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:00 pm  Reply with quote

cybershark wrote:
Yeah I guess it's not such a bad thing, but still, not everybody feels compelled to rewatch films to see if they hold up as well as they did the first time, I know I don't, besides I'd rather spend time watching a film I haven't seen then rewatching one, unless it's airing on TV or something and I don't have anything else to watch, that's just how I am, some poeple might say it's weird, but I don't care.

I don't rewatch movies to see if they hold up. That's never my intention. I just rewatch them because I enjoyed them. If I don't like them on a new viewing, that's because my tastes have grown beyond what they were when I was a kid.

I do, however, rewatch movies I didn't like upon first viewing because my tastes have grown and I might like the movie now. Sometimes it works, sometimes I realize that I was right the first time.
cybershark
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:24 pm  Reply with quote

I can understand that, there are some films that I've occasionally felt the urge to rewatch, like the Shark Attack series along with alot of Sci-Fi Channel Original Films, but i'm usually to busy seeing newer films to have time for older ones, unless they're on TV. Though I would never rewatch films that I hated, such as Evil Remains and Dark Heaven, why would I want to rewatch films that made me want to shoot myself?
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:50 pm  Reply with quote

I'm talking movies like The Godfather which I didn't like when I first saw it and The Exorcist which I still hated after I rewatched it.
arandomthought
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:02 pm  Reply with quote

Didn't See It Coming wrote:
I'm talking movies like The Godfather which I didn't like when I first saw it and The Exorcist which I still hated after I rewatched it.

I think it's time I gave godfather another go. I tried really hard to like the exorcist, but I just don't. I don't know why either.
cybershark
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:35 pm  Reply with quote

I haven't seen either one of those films to be honest, I know i'm probably like one of the few people on Earth who hasn't.
frank_dracman
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:41 pm  Reply with quote

Well holy hell, I'm not the only one that doesn't like The Exorcist.

Cybershark, you should check out Godfather. It's not the greatest movie ever made as some would claim, but if you have any interest in film and their history (which is sounds like you do) it should be required viewing. Also, you are no longer permitted to post until you've seen all the early Universal movies. See you in a couple days!
LSD Zombie
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:57 pm  Reply with quote

Uhm....what was wrong with The Exorcist?
frank_dracman
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:03 am  Reply with quote

LSD Zombie wrote:
Uhm....what was wrong with The Exorcist?

I don't know. It was competently directed and acted, it just doesn't do anything for me personally. I think I may have seen it too late in life. If I saw it when I was younger, it would have scared the piss out of me and would have had a stronger effect.
cybershark
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:59 am  Reply with quote

I know your trying to help frank, but I don't like being told what to watch, main reason I haven't seen Godfather isn't because it sounds bad to me but because I just don't care for 3 hour long films, I just don't have that kind of time or patience for them. It might sound dumb to alot of people and I know i'll prboably get jumped on for saying it, but I firmly stand by it.