Who Goes There Podcast Classic: THE MIST

This passed Tuesday my wife and occasional co-host Alia was in a very bad motorcycle accident and sustained some major injuries. In addition to some severe road rash Alia’s jaw was broken in two places and she broke a few teeth. Needless to say we were unable to record a new episode this week.

Rather than not release anything we decided to post one of our favorite episodes from the past. A Who Goes There classic, if you will. We’ll be back on schedule this Friday with our Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark episode. If you would like to contribute to the GoFundMe page to help cover Alia’s medical and dental bills, you can contribute here.

We appreciate all of the support we’ve gotten from all of you. We have a long road ahead of us, it’s nice knowing we don’t have to go alone. Thank you.

I’m not going to post a silly quote from a movie this week. I’m just going to use this space to once again say thank you. So, thank you.

If you enjoy the show, please consider joining our Patreon subscribers. For less than the cost of a beer, you get bonus content, exclusive merchandise, and special giveaways! Most importantly, you get to help us continue doing what we love.

The Who Goes There Podcast is available to subscribe to on iTunes and Spotify. Not an iTunes user? You can listen on our Dread Central page. Can’t get enough? We also do that social media shit. You’ll find us on FacebookTwitterInstagramTwitch, and YouTube.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: