Floydian Trip
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:46 pm  Reply with quote

I meant there's
arandomthought
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:03 pm  Reply with quote

Didn't See It Coming wrote:
arandomthought wrote:
Floydian Trip wrote:
The game is a brand new entry in the Dead Space series. It's a prequel telling the story from first infected to where Dead SPace begins. It's a on rails shooter but these guys are saying that theirs more to it that will make it a very unique experience. Fuck the Wii!

Hey, the wii is the on system I have access to(since it's the cheapest). It's hard to find decent games, and the wii is perfect for rail shooters because you don't have to spend extra on light guns(which I have for almost every system I've bought) since you have the "gimmick".

It fits, imho.

It's not the cheapest actually.

When it came out it was.
plastic_society
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm  Reply with quote

Alright, I bought this game and played through the first chapter and haven't touched it again. Partially because some stuff interrupted my mood for video games and partially because what I saw in the first chapter didn't exactly thrill me. It was basically, "Okay, what a surprise I'm separated from my friends. They talk to me via radio telling me what to do, which is basically walk all over the place, flip some switches and walk back. Meanwhile if I see a body on the ground, I know it'll pop up and try to eat me. If I see an open grate, something will try to eat me. And hey, the captain is kind of a douche and will probably turn evil."

So I'll probably get around to trying to it again, but does it change things up once it gets going? It looks amazing and my co-worker raves about it, so hopefully some more time with it will draw me in a bit more.
CreatureCast
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:22 pm  Reply with quote

Hey all. If you liked the game, if you didn't like the game, or if you're just curious about the Wii game or Dario Argento's involvement in the Italian release, I got an interview with Dead Space producer Rich Briggs on my blog. We talk about the game's construction, the thematic stuff, and the reception. Check it out.

http://creaturecast.blogspot.com/2009/05/interview-with-dead-space-producer-rich.html[img][/img]
Floydian Trip
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:42 pm  Reply with quote

The only thing I want to hear about this game is that it is being ported to the PS3/360.
CreatureCast
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:52 am  Reply with quote

Annnd I'm an idiot.

Try this link.

http://creaturecast.blogspot.com/2009/05/interview-with-dead-space-producer-rich.html

I rather doubt they're going to port it to the other core systems. Most of the features are pretty squarely Wii-ish. Who knows what the future holds, though.
arandomthought
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:27 am  Reply with quote

CreatureCast wrote:
Annnd I'm an idiot.

Try this link.

http://creaturecast.blogspot.com/2009/05/interview-with-dead-space-producer-rich.html

I rather doubt they're going to port it to the other core systems. Most of the features are pretty squarely Wii-ish. Who knows what the future holds, though.

ps3 does have a lightgun though...