Toy Fair 2012: The Munsters Continue to Become Collectible

default-featured-image
Post Thumb:

/aug11/munsterss.jpg

The first wave of “Munsters” figures was a collector’s dream with each one capturing the essence of the character perfectly. In addition to these fantastic representations of Grampa, Herman and Lily, you also got a killer collection of accessories AND a Build-A-Electric Chair!! Now Diamond Select looks to finish off its “Munsters” family portrait with a two-pack of Marilyn and little Eddie!

Sculpted by Jean St. Jean, Diamond Select Toys’ hit 7″ “Munsters” line continues with the next two figures in the family: Eddie and Marilyn. The two youngest members of the clan come as a pair, side-by-side in oversized Select figure packaging, along with character-specific accessories.

If you take a close look at the pic below, you’ll see you are technically getting a three-pack as Eddie comes with Woof Woof, his well dressed werewolf doll! I don’t even have to mention how much I geeked out over seeing Spot’s collar. I’m sure you’ve lost your mind as well! Pre-orders are popping up now with delivery expected this July. Keep watching Dread Central for more pics of your favorite fiendish family, which will surely be shown at Toy Fair 2012!

Toy Fair 2012: The Munsters Continue to Become Collectible

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Collect stuff in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: