Add NIGHTMARE CINEMA to Your Collection When the Elite Horror Anthology Hits Blu-ray/DVD in September

Some films are worth the price of admission (if you’re lucky) while others are worth owning. If you read my review of Nightmare Cinema, you know that it definitely falls into the latter category. In my humble opinion, Nightmare Cinema may be the best horror anthology ever assembled, giving 2007’s Trick ‘r Treat and even 1982’s Creepshow a run for their money.

Related Article: NIGHTMARE CINEMA Review—This Might Just Be the Best Horror Anthology Ever

If you’re as anxious as I am to add Nightmare Cinema to your home horror collection, take note: Today brings word that the anthology will arrive on Blu-ray/DVD on September 3rd!

If you’ve yet to see the film, currently streaming, check out the synopsis and trailer below.

Synopsis:
Nightmare Cinema follows a series of down-on-their-luck individuals who enter the decrepit and spine-chilling Rialto theater, only to have their deepest and darkest fears brought to life on the silver screen by The Projectionist – a mysterious, ghostly figure who holds the nightmarish futures of all who attend his screenings. By the time our patrons realize the truth, escape is no longer an option. For once the ticket is torn, their fate is sealed at Nightmare Cinema.

Nightmare Cinema features directors Alejandro Brugués (segment “The Thing in the Woods”), Joe Dante (segment “Mirari”) Ryûhei Kitamura (segment “Mashit”), David Slade (segment “This Way to Egress”) Mick Garris (segments “The Projectionist”, “Dead”); writers are Sandra Becerril, Alejandro Brugués, Lawrence C. Connolly, Mick Garris, Richard Christian Matheson, David Slade. The film stars Mickey Rourke, Richard Chamberlain, and Adam Godley.

Have you seen Nightmare Cinema? Are you excited to add the elite horror anthology to your collection this Fall? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! You can also carry on the convo with me personally on Twitter @josh_millican.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: