Congratulations to Rob Galluzzo on His Killer New Gig at FANGORIA

Over the past two years, Rob Galluzzo has been integral in launching and maintaining Dread Presents, the horror distribution arm of Epic Pictures (Dread Central’s parent company). In that time, he’s spearheaded the release of many films we are extremely proud of, helping to build a truly unique and thrilling library for our brand. So it is with a tinge of sadness, but mostly immense enthusiasm that we want to congratulate Rob on his new gig.

Though we’ll miss him immensely, Rob just landed his dream job. He’ll be Director of Acquisitions and Distribution for Fangoria! Deadline reported:

As the Director of Acquisitions and Distribution, he will handle film acquisitions and aid in the development of Fangoria’s and parent company Cinestate’s ever-expanding slate of original and acquired properties.

“As a lifelong fan of Fangoria, I’m beyond thrilled to be working with the amazing team that CEO Dallas Sonnier has put together,” says Galluzzo. “On top of developing and acquiring exciting, unique, and diverse new films, we’re going to be expanding Fangoria and Cinestate in some incredible ways in the coming year, and I’m honored to be a part of that initiative.”

https://twitter.com/IconsRobG/status/1145831996247007232

We all know you’re headed towards tremendous success, Rob, and we wish you all the best. You deserve it! Knock ’em dead and break some legs! We’re all rooting for you and can’t wait to see what you come up with at Fangoria!

Are you as excited and proud as we are to hear that Rob Galluzzo has been appointed Director of Acquisitions and Distribution for Fangoria? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! You can also carry on the convo with me personally on Twitter @josh_millican.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: