Halloween DVD Talk

default-featured-image

Myers ponders his forthcoming disc!With the unprecedented success of Rob Zombie’s Halloween, and the good news that’s been floating around that neither Zombie nor Dimension want to keep making sequels, of course talk has to start about the forthcoming DVD.

Zombie chatted it up with Fangoria recently and revealed that pretty much everything that was missing from the theatrical cut but existed in the Halloween work print (review) will be back in the film. ”I always kinda get carried away and stuff too many people in there, and film too much.” Zombie admitted to the magazine, ”Then [in editing] I go, ‘Well … sad as it’ll be, Adrienne [Barbaeu wound up on the cutting room floor].’ You know, I get so excited, like now’s the chance to work with everybody all at once.”

Included will be extended scenes with young Michael (Daeg Faerch) and Loomis in Smithsgrove, a parole sequence that will give more screen time to Udo Kier and Clint Howard (never a bad thing) and more.

Since it’s only been out a week there are no solid DVD plans yet, but Zombie did confirm that he’s working on a documentary for the disc similar to The Devil’s Rejects “30 Days in Hell” featurette. So now you have two reasons to actually want to buy the DVD when it comes out!

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Look forward to sharing the DVD with your fiends in the Dread Central forums!
Want free stuff? Bring us new blood!

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized