Ultra-Low Budget Adds Realism To Dave O’Shea’s Day Job

default-featured-image
Post Thumb:

/jan12/dayjobthumb.jpg

Dave O’Shea has a story to tell. For the last five years he’s been creating Day Job, a low-budget offering illustrating how those brutal serial killers that have become part of American history seemed, at one time, to be just regular people walking among us. How fucking scary is that?

I have to mention that Day Job is the story of a serial killer who works as a cable guy. For the past 13 years, when he’s not filming horror, O’Shea has been a cable guy. Funny how life imitates art imitating life. Post-production is just about wrapped on the film, and it will now be submitted to indie festivals. Director O’Shea also wrote and stars in the film, which features Vanessa Guajardo, Tad Matthew Morgan, Dominic Casazza, Lauren Stower, David Hanan, Angelo Bresci, and Nicole Frontella.

Check out the trailer below, and keep in mind this is ultra-low budget, but it gets to me. I don’t know if it’s the masks or the gritty realism of the filming (maybe it’s the weird cross-dressing guy about two thirds of the way through the trailer), but something seems to work here. What do you think?

Day Job Synopsis
After working in her home, a mysterious blue-collar cable repair man with a dark past becomes obsessed with an unhappily married woman. He and his roommate set out to eliminate anything and anyone that would stand in the way of winning her affection.

For more visit the official Day Job website and “like” Day Job on Facebook.

Ultra-Low Budget Adds Realism To Dave O'Shea's Day Job

Ultra-Low Budget Adds Realism To Dave O'Shea's Day Job

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Don’t quit your day job in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized