Zombie Hitler will Ride a T-Rex on the Moon in IRON SKY 2 This July

I’ve had my eyes on Iron Sky 2: The Coming Race since the first trailer dropped way back in May of 2017. I mean, how can you not be enthralled by a movie that has zombie-Hitler riding a tyrannosaurus on the moon? Obviously, things have been slow on the distribution front, but Deadline is now reporting that Iron Sky 2 will arrive in US Theaters and VOD beginning July 19th.

“Vertical Entertainment has acquired U.S. distribution rights to Iron Sky 2: The Coming Race, a sequel to the cult sci-fi parody that returns director Timo Vuorensola and those Nazis in space that so buzzed the Berlin Film Festival when the original bowed there in 2012.”

Synopsis:
Twenty years after the events of Iron Sky, the former Nazi Moonbase has become the last refuge of mankind. Earth was devastated by a nuclear war but buried deep under the wasteland lies a power that could save the last of humanity – or destroy it once and for all. The truth behind the creation of mankind will be revealed when an old enemy leads our heroes on an adventure into the Hollow Earth. To save humanity they must fight the Vril, an ancient shapeshifting reptilian race, and their army of dinosaurs.

Iron Sky 2: The Coming Race stars Lara Rossi, Vladimir Burlakov, and Kit Dale.

Are you excited to finally experience the next chapter in the Iron Sky saga this Summer? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: