FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Night of the Living Newbie -> More meat to the grinder...
perihelion
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 pm  Reply with quote

Hey guys!

I've been following this website for quite some time now. But it hasn't been until last week that I really understood the greatness of it all. Yesterday I downloaded the last dinner for fiends and was instantly hooked! I've listened to like ten episodes today.

That podcast has awakened my nowadays a bit sleepy love for horrormovies. So I had to sign up for the forum.

Anyway, I live in Sweden and I'm 34 years old, 35 in a couple of months... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAaarrrrgh!!!! Now that felt bad writing... Almost 35 years of watching shit!!! Man, I'm such at total loser! Wow.... Can I start all over and lie about my age instead? I'm 17... yeah, that's right my friends... 17 not one day older. Crap...... The only good thing about my age is that at least I'm getting closer and closer to my life long dream of becoming a shark-wrestling zombie!!!

Ok, I love horrormovies (surprise!), especially the ones from the era 78-83. For me that is the golden age of horror with a couple of exceptions.
I love BAD horror and when I say BAD horror I don't mean Texas Chainsaw the beginning but movies like Shark Attack 3, Food of the gods etc... Movies so bad they're good.

Well, noones gonna read this anyway so I'll end it right here. Read you in the forums ya blood thirsty goons!!!

/M
RingoJ
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:29 am  Reply with quote

I read it.
Cthulhu23
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:48 pm  Reply with quote
Seeking the other 22 Cthulhus

Welcome to our dark little corner of the web Twisted Evil
perihelion
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:04 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks mate!
Gobl-D-Ghoul
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:25 am  Reply with quote

Hi, from another newbie.

I agree that from 78-83 there were a lot of great horror movies made. Also, I'm happier (but probably not as healthy) in my 30's as compared to when I was 17. Nice post. Later.