Got 5K? You Can Hunt Bigfoot & Aliens with MVP Baseball Phenom Jose Canseco

When you’re a professional athlete, you’re bound to have a comparatively short career. Even the best of the best can count themselves lucky to remain prominent in their respective sport for a decade. So, it’s good for these men and women to have alternative career plans for when the muscles weaken and the paychecks stop rolling in.

Many athletes have gone into acting but former baseball superstar Jose Canseco is following a different passion: Paranormal Investigations. To that end, Canseco recently tweeted that he’s leading a couple of expeditions to hunt both Bigfoot and extraterrestrials. No, seriously. And how much would it set you back to participate in such an investigation? Only $5,000!

The Huffington Post called the number on the tweet and got the following recorded message:

“Spend the weekend with Jose for $5000 cash. Only 5 lucky individuals will get a golden ticket. Oompa loompas ain’t got nothing on Bigfoot. Travel in his custom RV to authentic alien sightings and proven Bigfoot habitats. Camp out in the wild. Tell stories and maybe meet a real Bigfoot. You never know what’s gonna happen with Mr. Canseco. (Food included) Only serious inquiries please. I will help you book your flights to Vegas and set itineraries. Thank you. Morgan”

As a native Californian, I’ve always had a soft spot in my heart for the mighty sasquatch. Still, I’m skeptical about Canseco’s qualifications. I’m also a huge fan of cryptozoology. Others on Twitter, though, are being less kind in their reactions.

So, what do you think, horror fans? Would you pay $5K to go Bigfoot hunting with Jose Canseco? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: