I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE Meets INSIDE in Indie Shocker GET MY GUN, on DVD March 1st

Get My Gun is one of those indie horror flicks that was almost universally lauded by critics, but (for whatever reason) didn’t make the impact it should have. Despite igniting the film festival circuit in 2018, it never landed the backing necessary to propel it into the limelight, which is a damn shame. Our own Matt Boiselle gave the film 3.5 stars and stated: “This movie’s got nuts, and isn’t afraid to showcase them in true grindhouse fashion.”

Related Article: GET MY GUN Review – Gritty, Grimy And Harsh Revenge Thriller Will Have You In Its Sights

I myself reviewed Get My Gun (for a previous site, in a previous lifetime) where I declared: “Director Brian Darwas takes us on a 3 Act thrill-ride that spans genres, delivering a conclusion that will leave you shocked, satisfied, baffled, and anxious to relive the entire experience again—and again.”

If you weren’t able to catch Get My Gun at a film festival, you’ll soon be able to own the film on DVD via Tragic Bus. You can get the disc for $20 or a DVD + “Frankie Gave Me Drugs” t-shirt for $40. Copies will ship on March 1st and you can pre-order yours, HERE.

Check out the synopsis and trailer below.

Synopsis:
After an innocent prank leaves Amanda pregnant and out of a job, she finds herself on the verge of motherhood and the target of a psychotic stalker who will stop at nothing to get her hands on the unborn child.

Get My Gun stars Kate Hoffman, Rosanne Rubino, and Christy Casey; Darwas directed from a script he co-wrote with Jennifer Carchietta.

Did you catch Get My Gun on the film festival circuit? Are you excited to check it out on DVD beginning March 1st? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: