Tamblyn on Halloween, Grudge Re-shoots

default-featured-image

Sean & Amber (click for a better look)Thursday night I attended the star-studded premiere and after party for Snakes on a Plane and had the good fortune to chat with the beautiful star of Grudge 2, Amber Tamblyn. Of course I had to ask about the recent rumors that she may be cast in the role of Laurie Strode in Rob Zombie’s upcoming Halloween remake. Her response?

“I’ve been hearing about these rumors too, and no one has approached me about doing the film. Would I do it? F*ck yeah, I would! “

I also asked her about the poor reviews a recent test screening of The Grudge 2 had received (we were asked by Sony to take ours down, but it was a solid 2 1/2 out of 5): “Yeah, I heard it is going to go through a complete re-edit, and there were also major issues with the ending I guess. I’m leaving for Chicago in two weeks to do some re-shoots on it.” This confirms word that we got the other day that they were setting up a set in Chicago for the purpose of re-shoots.

Sounds like the studio might actually be listening to the early reports and trying to do something positive about it. One thing we know for sure; they read Dread Central!

Sean Clark

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Wonder who was touching who in that pic in our forums!

Share: 

Categorized: