Complete Addams Family Box!

default-featured-image

The Addams Family - The Complete Series on DVD (Click to see it bigger)!Back when I was a kid, there were two family-oriented monster shows you could choose between in reruns: “The Munsters” and “The Addams Family”. Now, while “The Munsters” definitely had its charms, for my tastes at the time it was just too damn wacky. Herman was an oaf and got on my nerves; indeed the only real reason to watch it for me was Marilyn. Yum.

No, I was all about “The Addams Family” so it made me smile when MGM sent out a recent press announcement that they will be releasing a box set of every single “Addams Family” episode, all 64 of them, in a DVD box set on November 13th. Three volumes of the show are out now separately, but this set is surely more of a collector’s item and, as you can see, has some very classy packaging.

Features will include commentary for select episodes by surviving cast members, the authors of The Addams Family Chronicles (Stephen Cox and Arthur Hiller), as well as Thing and Cousin It on later discs, and a few behind-the-scenes featurettes on the popularity of the show.

Now, if only they’d release both the movies with it, this would be the perfect box set. Click here to pre-order The Addams Family – The Complete Series through Evilshop!

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Wonder just what “ooky” means in the Dread Central forums!
Want free stuff? Bring us new blood!

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized