New Tunes for Black Devil Doll

default-featured-image

New pic from Black Devil Doll!Well, there’s good news and bad news regarding Rotten Cotton frontman and all around sexy MF Shawn Lewis’ debut feature, Black Devil Doll; the bad news is that their deal to record a soundtrack with Giallos Flame fell through (we told you about it here), but the good news is they were immediately replaced by Bamboo Gods!

I sound excited, I know, but in reality I have no idea who Bamboo Gods is. You and I can both get a better idea of their sound, though, by checking out the Black Devil Doll soundtrack page. Damn. You know a filmmaker is serious about their tunes when they devote a whole page to it…

Only a few weeks of shooting remain and the reports we’re hearing is that all is copacetic so far. Of course, when you’re making a movie about a killer devil doll, what could you expect to go wrong? Check out the Black Devil Doll MySpace page for more pics, and keep an eye out for the flicks’ official site (being designed by our own Jon Condit) to launch very soon!

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Stalk girls in the shower like a pro with the help of the Dread Central forums!
Want free stuff? Bring us new blood!

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized