Inverted Fluorescent Crucifix Adorns New THE POSSESSION OF HANNAH GRACE Poster

Inverted Fluorescent Crucifix should be a band name.

I can’t help but look forward to The Possession of Hannah Grace. Sure it has a weak title (it was originally called Cadaver) but the flick boasts an R-rating and looks to be super-creepy good times.

We’ve already seen two posters for the film thus far; Poster #1 was pretty damn weak if you ask me, but Poster #2 was the stuff nightmares are made of. Poster #3 falls somewhere in between. It works. It’s function. I dig it.

Check out the new poster on the right and then make sure to hit us up and let us know what you think in the comments section or on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram!

The film is directed by Diederik Van Rooijen from a screenplay written by Brian Sieve (MTV Scream) and stars Stana Katic, Shay Mitchell, Grey Damon, Louis Herthum, and James A. Watson Jr. It possesses theaters on November 30th.

Synopsis:

A shocking exorcism spirals out of control, claiming the life of a young woman. Months later, Megan Reed (Shay Mitchell) is working the graveyard shift in the morgue when she takes delivery of a disfigured cadaver. Locked alone inside the basement corridors, Megan begins to experience horrifying visions and starts to suspect that the body may be possessed by a ruthless demonic force.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: