Every Scream Tells a Story on Eli Roth’s HISTORY OF HORROR Poster

Eli Roth’s History of Horror is all set to premiere this October over on AMC and today we have your look at the seven-episode series’ poster art via IGN. It fittingly features Roth and a gaggle of horror monsters. Whatever, I’m there!

You can check it out to the right and then make sure to hit us up and let us know what you think in the comments section or on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram!

I’m thrilled to be part of this incredible series. For years, I’ve wanted to create a definitive ‘History of Horror,’ a living record of the genre with interviews from all the greats, old and new,” Roth said earlier this year. “Sadly, we lose more of these masters every year, and with them go their stories and experiences. This show will serve as a record for future generations – fans and filmmakers alike – to enjoy. I could not be prouder to create this with AMC.

Eli Roth’s History of Horror is produced by Asylum Entertainment and Marwar Junction Productions. Executive producers are Eli Roth, Steven Michaels, Jonathan Koch, Joseph Freed, and Allison Berkley. Eli Roth’s History of Horror premieres on AMC October 14.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: