FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> The Terror Tube -> Ghost Hunters
Spaceshark
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:37 pm  Reply with quote

I remember now! Topless psychic! With the nipple fondling power! Mallrats.
Orunitier
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:17 pm  Reply with quote

New Ghost Hunters start this Wednesday!!!!!!
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:08 pm  Reply with quote

Is there going to be another Ghost Hunters live this Halloween? I always enjoy those.
belle morte
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:51 pm  Reply with quote

Yep, at Fort Delaware.
Texas Horror
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:53 am  Reply with quote

Yep definatly looking forward to this. Though last year, it was kinda slow. Ideally, GH is best presented in an hour long show. Cut and edited to present the best stuff.

But the live shows are still fun.

That being said, they've had some great episodes lately. I started to try to revive this thread a couple times, but just never got around to it.

Seems like they are really starting to hone their craft as of late. Either that, or every fuckin place they go to is batshit haunted. It used to be kinda hit and miss for them. But now they seem to get great evidence everywhere they go.

Love those little gadgets they've come up with that light up and allow them to communicate with spirits... seemingly at least. But with the way they ask specific questions, then reword them later and still get the same results...

Pretty good stuff. It actually fascinates me, to be honest.
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:09 pm  Reply with quote

Jesus, did anyone else just hear that voice say "You're not supposed to be here." That just made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
RingoJ
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:30 am  Reply with quote

Yeah, that was kinda freaky.
Texas Horror
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:58 am  Reply with quote

On the live show?

Got it recorded. All but the first couple hours at least. I'll be watching it tonight.
kiddcapone
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:51 am  Reply with quote

AM I LOSING MY FUCKING MIND !?!?!?!?!?!?!

The only paranormal investigation show that I have any faith what-so-ever in is Ghost Hunters. So why are the ruining it with this Ghost Hunters International show?

Every single goddamn show they find something lame and automatically call it "haunted". I don't recall one single show this season in which they didn't call something haunted. They find evidence that I watch, and rewatch, and rewatch, and rewatch, and STILL can't see or hear what the fuck they claim to find. If Jason and Grant were doing the investigations, they would dismiss 95% of the shit that these idiots jump up and down over.

I'm at the point where I'm just going to wait for the new episodes of Ghost Hunters and pretend GHI doesn't even exist. Confused
Texas Horror
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:35 pm  Reply with quote

I still wind up inevitably watching GHI most of the time. Even though it's bad, I still am fascinated with the "real life" investigation of paranormal stuff.

Not anywhere near the caliber or quality of GH, but still interesting enough to warrant me recording it for viewing at a time when there is absolutly nothing on.

However, I haven't been keeping up with GHI this season. In fact, I just watched it for the first time last night.

Who are all of these new cats on there? I didn't see Brian or Andy. Not that a lack of Brian is a bad thing, but he's kinda like a necessary evil. As much shit as everyone gives him, he's grown on he over the years.

Maybe I just love trying to guess how he'll fuck up next.
kiddcapone
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:35 am  Reply with quote

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS SHOW ???????

We've all been stuck watching Ghost Hunters International for the last several months and it sucked hairy balls. I couldn't wait for those episodes to be finished. They were easily the most boring and ridiculous entries into the series....ever. FINALLY it wrapped up and the REAL Ghost Hunters show starts a new season and........NOTHING. After 3 or 4 weeks, we get Grant and Jason back and the shows still absolutely suck! WTF? NO, I don't expect them to find amazing evidence every week. But COME ON. GHI was such a disappointment, why not start the new season of GH on a high note? Show something with an amazing find to remind us how great the original series was? You know most of the episodes are already in the can. So, why not mix in a few great investigations to start off the year and get people interested?

Seriously, if this was season one, the show would be cancelled already. No one wants to watch people walk around in the dark for an hour and not find one single goddamn thing. What a waste. If they don't find anything, fine, but how about mixing it up and showing a dud show one week and something interesting the next? We've been subjected to GHI for a long time and NEED something to keep the interest. Right now? I couldn't give a shit, and I'm a HUGE fan of the show since day one. Sad. Confused
Dr Malachi Constant
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:42 am  Reply with quote
Awaiting a Nifty Title

Nothing will ever top that video of the ghost woman rising up out of the shadows in that room the little girl kept her mother's ashes in. That was, without a doubt, the best piece of hard evidence I've seen in my entire life. It looked like a screen grab from The Grudge or something - only more realistic.
Spaceshark
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:45 pm  Reply with quote

Dr Malachi Constant wrote:
Nothing will ever top that video of the ghost woman rising up out of the shadows in that room the little girl kept her mother's ashes in. That was, without a doubt, the best piece of hard evidence I've seen in my entire life. It looked like a screen grab from The Grudge or something - only more realistic.

Just watched that in the "Best of..." It was fucking awesome.

Dave Tango is walking SEX.
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:29 pm  Reply with quote

Dr Malachi Constant wrote:

What episode is that from?

Anyways, my real reason for bumping this - does anyone know if they are doing Ghost Hunters Live again this halloween? I think I've bumped this a few halloweens in a row just to ask that.