Will Goldblum Return for JURASSIC WORLD 3?

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom stomped into theaters last weekend and one of the better (kinda) surprises was the return of Jeff Goldblum as Dr. Ian Malcolm.

But will Goldblum’s Dr. Malcolm return for more dino-action in the upcoming Jurassic World 3?

Who knows? I’m curious about it,” Goldblum told Collider. “If nothing else happened, I’d be entirely satisfied and nourished and lucky and thrilled to have done all of this. If I can be of any service, that’s my posture and authentic feeling. I’ve kind of nosed around, ’cause I’ve had such a great time.”

Are you excited for part 3? What did you think of part 2? Make sure to hit us up and let us know what you think in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram!

The third entry’s script will be directed once again by Colin Trevorrow (Jurassic World) from a script written by Emily Carmichael and Trevorrow and based off a story by Trevorrow and Derek Connolly. Steven Spielberg and Trevorrow will return to executive produce, along with producers Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley.

Jurassic World 3 will roam freely into theaters June 11, 2021.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: