New Info on The Profane Exhibit

default-featured-image
Post Thumb:

/aug11/profanethumb.jpg

News on the upcoming anthology film The Profane Exhibit continues to pour across my scalpel and syringe-littered desk at an alarming rate. (As a doctor, I keep all the most important tools right at hand, rusty or otherwise). And it seems each time we get an update, it’s more impressive than the last. This one is no different.

Not only have producers David Bond and Manda Manuel snared Sergio Stivaletti as the newest director added to this gruesome gathering, but they’ve also announced Eihi Shinna is the initial actress tagged for Yoshihiro Nishimura’s Jigoku portion of the film. That’s a win-win, folks. In fact, there’s so much winning going on with the pre-production of The Profane Exhibit, I’m figuring somebody there must have Tiger Blood. (Sorry, had to shoehorn in one last Charlie Sheen joke. Too late? Yeah, probably too lateā€¦but humor me, huh?)

From the Press Release
Producers of The Profane Exhibit would like to welcome Sergio Stivaletti, one of the greatest European experts in the field of special effects and make-up to which he has been dedicated for over 20 years. Born in Rome in 1957, he has collaborated during his career with some of the genre’s most important Italian directors, like Dario Argento, Michele Soavi, Lamberto Bava, and Gabriele Salvatores. He debuted in feature film directing in 1997 with Maschera di cera.

Stivaletti also directed Wax Mask and The Three Faces of Terror. As an FX artist he has just completed Dario Argento’s Dracula 3D and is known for Dellamorte Dellamore, Demons, and Opera.

Stivaletti’s segment of The Profane Exhibit is entitled Tophet Quorom (Rome, Italy, 10 min.). There has not been any cast announced as of yet, but we do know that Maurizio Guarini of Goblin is responsible for the score.

The Profane Exhibit Social Media Links
You can now keep up with all that is Profane by checking out The Profane Exhibit Facebook page or by following them on Twitter (@ProfaneExhibit).

Breaking Japanese News
Eihi Shinna, the amazing actress in such films as Audition, Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl, Helldriver and Tokyo Gore Police, is the first to join the Jigoku cast.

Marc Walkow, the producer of many documentary extras for Japanese films and a member of the marketing department for Sushi Typhoon, will be one of the producers of Jigoku.

The Profane Exhibit Anthology Film

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Exhibit profanity in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized