FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> July 18 - Diary of the Dead
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:01 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

BlackFlagg wrote:
d'oh Hi
HOLY S**T!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:01 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

BlackFlagg wrote:
d'oh Hi
Hey, slacker! Er... I mean, "BlackFlagg." Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:02 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
Do straight guys use hair dryers? I don't.


i know a few who do
With long hair? I can see that. Short hair ... not so much.
Only when it's winter and I don't want my hair to freeze.
Or if I spill water on my shirt just before I'm set to leave the house. Very useful then.
Women love men with wet stained shirts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:02 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

ok that was a bit on the lame side.....mostly the voice over should have been scrapped
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:04 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
Do straight guys use hair dryers? I don't.


i know a few who do
With long hair? I can see that. Short hair ... not so much.
Only when it's winter and I don't want my hair to freeze.
Or if I spill water on my shirt just before I'm set to leave the house. Very useful then.
Women love men with wet stained shirts.
You're probably right, but since you have no foot stool, i can't really accept your advice on wimminz.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:05 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

That zombie hanging by the hair was freaking cool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:05 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
Do straight guys use hair dryers? I don't.


i know a few who do
With long hair? I can see that. Short hair ... not so much.
Only when it's winter and I don't want my hair to freeze.
Or if I spill water on my shirt just before I'm set to leave the house. Very useful then.
Women love men with wet stained shirts.
You're probably right, but since you have no foot stool, i can't really accept your advice on wimminz.


why do i suspect neither of you would know a woman if she bit you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:05 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
That zombie hanging by the hair was freaking cool.
I agree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:05 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
d'oh Hi
Hey, slacker! Er... I mean, "BlackFlagg." Mr. Green
Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
ok that was a bit on the lame side.....mostly the voice over should have been scrapped
I can't say I liked the movie any better than the last time I watched it, but I enjoyed the viewing more with you people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
Do straight guys use hair dryers? I don't.


i know a few who do
With long hair? I can see that. Short hair ... not so much.
Only when it's winter and I don't want my hair to freeze.
Or if I spill water on my shirt just before I'm set to leave the house. Very useful then.
Women love men with wet stained shirts.
You're probably right, but since you have no foot stool, i can't really accept your advice on wimminz.


why do i suspect neither of you would know a woman if she bit you
I'd know it if she bit me. Followed by the slap when I ask her to bite me again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
ok that was a bit on the lame side.....mostly the voice over should have been scrapped
I can't say I liked the movie any better than the last time I watched it, but I enjoyed the viewing more with you people.
Wub
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:07 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

We need to figure out what we're doing next week so hopefully that'll be posted over the weekend. If we're shy on movies then go ahead and recommend a second film. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:07 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
ok that was a bit on the lame side.....mostly the voice over should have been scrapped
I can't say I liked the movie any better than the last time I watched it, but I enjoyed the viewing more with you people.


yeah if not for you guys i would have hit the fast forward button a few times
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:09 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
ok that was a bit on the lame side.....mostly the voice over should have been scrapped
I can't say I liked the movie any better than the last time I watched it, but I enjoyed the viewing more with you people.


yeah if not for you guys i would have hit the fast forward button a few times
We make things better. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 11 of 12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum