Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> July 11th - WOLFEN
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:54 am  Reply with quote

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Nope. Not fun at all. See, I didn't know what to expect. No one really knew about Uwe yet. I was actually expecting something that I would like.

i rented it with a couple of friends and we spent the entire movie going "why!!!!" "this makes no sense.......why!!!!"

I must have had exactly the right amount of booze and candy in my system at the time then, cause I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. On second thought, maybe I had too much candy. Confused

there;s no such thing as to much candy....unless you're diabetic

oh god Albert finney in a love scene that's something i didn't need to see
You have to admit, it's better than having every part in a movie filled by 20-something WB model/actors.

i'm so sick of "perfect" ppl in movie...i haven't seen a new film in ages because of that
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:55 am  Reply with quote

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Nope. Not fun at all. See, I didn't know what to expect. No one really knew about Uwe yet. I was actually expecting something that I would like.

i rented it with a couple of friends and we spent the entire movie going "why!!!!" "this makes no sense.......why!!!!"

I must have had exactly the right amount of booze and candy in my system at the time then, cause I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. On second thought, maybe I had too much candy. Confused

You have to admit, it's better than having every part in a movie filled by 20-something WB model/actors.

what about if Finney was having sex with those WB actors? I think we have a crowd pleaser.
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:56 am  Reply with quote

Tom Atkins > Tom Welling
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:56 am  Reply with quote

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

I remember asking my nephew why that one zombie kept slapping the same tree trunk over and over throughout the whole movie. Why was he so angry with that tree?

The zombie knew that trees are the real threat Shocked
So The Happening is a sequel to House of the Dead? That would explain the suck.

Yep, and both will come together in the sure to be legendary "Trees vs. Zombies."
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:57 am  Reply with quote

pooflingerus wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

I remember asking my nephew why that one zombie kept slapping the same tree trunk over and over throughout the whole movie. Why was he so angry with that tree?

The zombie knew that trees are the real threat Shocked
So The Happening is a sequel to House of the Dead? That would explain the suck.

Yep, and both will come together in the sure to be legendary "Trees vs. Zombies."

oh how i burn to see that film
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:57 am  Reply with quote

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

i'm so sick of "perfect" ppl in movie...i haven't seen a new film in ages because of that

I was trying to come up with a recent movie without pretty people...and yeah, I got nothing.
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:59 am  Reply with quote

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Tom Atkins > Tom Welling

And here I hoped we could avoid mentioning the fog Sad The only thing Tom Welling can do correctly is glare at Maggie Grace for no reason.
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:00 am  Reply with quote

pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

I was trying to come up with a recent movie without pretty people...and yeah, I got nothing.

it just makes me sad because there are some ppl who actually like those films.....one guy commented on the original prom night saying it was horrible and how the remake was so much better......that comment almost brought me to tears
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:02 am  Reply with quote

ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

it just makes me sad because there are some ppl who actually like those films.....one guy commented on the original prom night saying it was horrible and how the remake was so much better......that comment almost brought me to tears

Holy shit that's funny! Did this guy happen to drive a truck-boat-truck by any chance? You'd hope who would least think that they both suck or something. yesh.
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:03 am  Reply with quote

pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

Holy shit that's funny! Did this guy happen to drive a truck-boat-truck by any chance? You'd hope who would least think that they both suck or something. yesh.

worse he wants to make movies
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:05 am  Reply with quote

ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

Well let him know they need someone for "House of the Dead 3: The Redeadining"
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:08 am  Reply with quote

ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

Euthanize him before it's too late.
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:11 am  Reply with quote

it just struck me this movies really long
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:14 am  Reply with quote

ImTheMoon wrote:
it just struck me this movies really long

that it most certainly is. It's almost done though.
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:15 am  Reply with quote

He really wishes he had power windows.