FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> June 13th: "Freddy vs. Jason."
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:05 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

BlackFlagg wrote:
Gory wrote:
Originally Monica Keena was going to be topless in this scene.
originally Monica Keane and Katherine Isabelle were supposed to be totally nude in my bed
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:05 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
Originally Jason was going to be pantless in this last shot.
I heard he's got this big ol'- *WHACK!*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
Originally Jason was going to be pantless in this last shot.
I heard he's got this big ol'- *WHACK!*
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:08 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Next week is Death Proof. I'm going to try and be here but I won't know until that day. I might be here though. The following Friday I won't be. And Friday's in July I have no clue. Once I start shooting my own film I won't be around much. If I'm not shooting I'm editing. But I want to still be here as much as I can.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:08 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I really wanna watch The Final Chapter and Jason Lives now. Those, along with the first one, are my favorites.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:10 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I really wanna watch The Final Chapter and Jason Lives now. Those, along with the first one, are my favorites.
ditto, of course Final Chapter has a nostalgia factor for me as it was the first horror movie I ever saw.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:10 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
Next week is Death Proof. I'm going to try and be here but I won't know until that day. I might be here though. The following Friday I won't be. And Friday's in July I have no clue. Once I start shooting my own film I won't be around much. If I'm not shooting I'm editing. But I want to still be here as much as I can.
Just Death Proof? No Planet Terror?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:10 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

well I'm gonna go play some more MGS4, night Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:11 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Night, guys. Happy Friday the 13th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:12 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
Next week is Death Proof. I'm going to try and be here but I won't know until that day. I might be here though. The following Friday I won't be. And Friday's in July I have no clue. Once I start shooting my own film I won't be around much. If I'm not shooting I'm editing. But I want to still be here as much as I can.
Just Death Proof? No Planet Terror?
I'm not sure. I think it was only Death Proof.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:12 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
Next week is Death Proof. I'm going to try and be here but I won't know until that day. I might be here though. The following Friday I won't be. And Friday's in July I have no clue. Once I start shooting my own film I won't be around much. If I'm not shooting I'm editing. But I want to still be here as much as I can.
Just Death Proof? No Planet Terror?
oh, I don't have Death Proof...hmmm...will have to remember to netflix it, was gonna buy it, but not on blu-ray yet...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:14 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I should be here, but I'm not a big fan of Death Proof. I love Planet Terror though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Night you guys. Happy Friday the 13th!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 8 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum