Here’s Your Chance to Help The Horror Starlets Assist Women Battling Breast Cancer

default-featured-image
Source Name:

The Horror Starlets Bowling for Boobies

Source Url:

https://www.dreadcentral.com/thehorrorstarlets

Post Thumb:

/sep11/bowlingthumb.jpg

This writer is asking you, our tightly-knit horror community, as we approach October – our month of months – to unite for a good cause: to support local Los Angeles women battling breast cancer by contributing to the Bowling for Boobies campaign.

For the past several years I’ve been involved directly with Bowling for Boobies (a non-profit fundraiser which provides monetary assistance to L.A. women who are experiencing financial challenges as the result of fighting and living with breast cancer). It’s been a vastly rewarding experience as the money BFB generates goes directly to someone struggling with this deadly disease, NOT some ambiguous research society.

Here's Your Chance to Help The Horror Starlets Assist Women Battling Breast Cancer

This year we’re at it again with the 7th Annual Bowling for Boobies, which culminates on October 23 in Los Angeles at Jillian’s Hi-Life at Universal City Walk with a red carpet followed by an evening of bowling. Jane Wiedlin of The Go-Go’s will be on hand to knock down some pins with ‘The Horror Starlets’ bowling team, which is comprised this year of myself and actress Cerina Vincent (Hole in the Desert, Cabin Fever), Allison Kyler (Chromeskull: Laid To Rest 2), Jacky Belle (FX artist), Brooke Lewis (Ms. Vampy, Slime City Massacre), Carlee Baker (The Woman, Femme Fatales), Ashlynn Yennie (The Human Centipede films), Gabby West (VH1’s “Scream Queens 2”, Chillerama), and Sarah Butler (I Spit on Your Grave).

So, how can you help? A modest (and tax-deductible donation) would be most appreciated. Just click here to visit The Horror Starlets donation page. Please help us reach our goal of $10,000 – even a donation as small as $20.00 will help!

For more information visit the official Bowling for Boobies website.

Here's Your Chance to Help The Horror Starlets Assist Women Battling Breast Cancer

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Express your love of boobs – and bowling – below in our comments section!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized