Episode Count Revealed for Netflix’s Stranger Things 3

One of the biggest and best surprises of last year was the second season of Netflix’s “Stranger Things.” I dug the first season well enough, but the second made me a true fan.

It is with this in mind I am really looking forward to the upcoming third season of the series and today we have a cool update as TVLine has learned that “Stranger Things 3” will run eight episodes.

This is in line with original season’s episode count, but one less than “Stranger Things 2” which boasted nine episode (including that lame spin-off episode).

Let’s hope the episode titles are revealed soon.

Are you excited for the third season of Netflix and The Duffer Brothers’ “Stranger Things”? Let us know below!

Synopsis:

This thrilling Netflix original drama stars Golden Globe-winning actress Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers, who lives in a small Indiana town in 1983 — inspired by a time when tales of science fiction captivated audiences. When Joyce’s 12-year-old son, Will, goes missing, she launches a terrifying investigation into his disappearance with local authorities. As they search for answers, they unravel a series of extraordinary mysteries involving secret government experiments, unnerving supernatural forces, and a very unusual little girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgS2L7WPIO4

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: