FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Fistful of Joystick -> Grand Theft Auto IV trailer up
Kryten Syxx
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:04 pm  Reply with quote

They also missed the part where you can be responsible and take a damn cab home instead of driving.
The Buz
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:39 pm  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

This game is awesome.
EvilRex
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:30 pm  Reply with quote

I finally got a hold of this last night. It's pretty fucking cool.

I'm all game for multiplayer too, so if anybody's interested my 360 tag is CPT Evilrex. Can't promise I'm any good but I still have fun playing.
Chainsaw
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:41 pm  Reply with quote

Location: DON'T TOUCH MY BAGS IF YOU PLEASE. MR. CUSTOMS MAN!

EvilRex wrote:

I'm all game for multiplayer too, so if anybody's interested my 360 tag is CPT Evilrex. Can't promise I'm any good but I still have fun playing.

I would, but my 360 account has yet to work, due to the fact that I'm a fucktard when it comes to technology.

"Guaranteed adventures for every citizen should be in the Bill of Rights."-Sam Hell
EvilRex
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:58 pm  Reply with quote

Chainsaw wrote:
EvilRex wrote:

I would, but my 360 account has yet to work, due to the fact that I'm a fucktard when it comes to technology.

Do you have a silver or gold account? Only with Gold can you use Live to play multiplayer modes on games.

Also are connected directly to the modem or via wireless?
Chainsaw
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:21 am  Reply with quote

EvilRex wrote:
Chainsaw wrote:
EvilRex wrote:

Do you have a silver or gold account? Only with Gold can you use Live to play multiplayer modes on games.

Gold account, and I'm hooked up to a modem via router. Apparently, it's not recognizing my IP. I'm waiting for my IT friend to guide me through the process.

The weird thing was, it was working when I set it up. It's just kinda bothering me that I paid for this and it's not even working.

Stupid necessary technology...

"Guaranteed adventures for every citizen should be in the Bill of Rights."-Sam Hell
The Buz
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:29 pm  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

Chainsaw wrote:
EvilRex wrote:
Chainsaw wrote:
EvilRex wrote:

Gold account, and I'm hooked up to a modem via router. Apparently, it's not recognizing my IP. I'm waiting for my IT friend to guide me through the process.

The weird thing was, it was working when I set it up. It's just kinda bothering me that I paid for this and it's not even working.

Mine does the same thing. It won't recognize certain IPs and everytime you shut off your XBOX it changes the IP address. Just keep restarting your 360 till it works. Thats what I've found is the best. Or just shill out the cash for an microsoft router. Those fucks.
Chainsaw
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:54 pm  Reply with quote

The Buz wrote:
Chainsaw wrote:
EvilRex wrote:
Chainsaw wrote:
EvilRex wrote:

Mine does the same thing. It won't recognize certain IPs and everytime you shut off your XBOX it changes the IP address. Just keep restarting your 360 till it works. Thats what I've found is the best. Or just shill out the cash for an microsoft router. Those fucks.

Yeah, fuck that noise.

My friend seems to think it's because out router isn't being used as a router, but as a hub instead. I have a really weird setup in here.

Here's the other thing. I restarted my Gamefly account, and...COD 4 is on the way.